cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juice Wrld only plays censored tracks

paredesm2002
Local Performer

Hello, the entire Juice Wrld station that was once explicit, is now only clean. The station shows clean songs that are thumbs upped even though I only thumbed up the explicit versions.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
43 Replies

axmanant
Opening Act

The problem just ensued onca again. Had been fine since last speaking to you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@axmanant To clarify, is the station only playing censored tracks now, or do explicit tracks still play?

Additionally, the next time a censored track plays on your Juice Wrld Radio station, can you please do me a favor and grab a screenshot and send it to me in a reply to this message?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

cam81700
Local Performer

ive been having this same ongoing issue for about a month now and finally found this forum with multiple people having the same issue , if there is a way you are resolving this can you PLEASE fix my account. those songs set my entire mood in the morning and having to try and sing over blurs ruins it. juice was more than just an artist to me and his music is all we have left of him as his fans. 

0 Kudos

cam81700
Local Performer

and to specify it is only juice wrld songs and they’re USUALLY but not always from the Legends Never Die album , let me know is playing currently and ran fine 

0 Kudos

cam81700
Local Performer

90646430-0582-4C06-BB5C-6DCA828D068C.png

this song has been thumbed up for a long time and now it’s suddenly blurring and silencing explicit content  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @cam81700.

I have escalated your feedback over to the engineers who were looking into this previously.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

TB125
Local Performer

I’ve been experiencing the same thing for about a month. all of juice wrlds songs on his station are censored but other artists that play on his channel are not.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Community, @TB125.

I am checking in with the engineers who were looking into this issue previously.

I will make sure to pass your feedback along to them as well.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

King99371
Underground

It keeps happining to songs that have cysss words and talk about all the molly and pills amd my filter is not on so i really dont know why it is doing it is it because his fam censroed all hus songs or sum?

0 Kudos

cam81700
Local Performer

no problem at all just want the issue resolved , just replying to update it’s still censoring songs from that specific album as one of the songs just came on on my way home from work and it was still censored 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TB125 I had one of our engineers take a closer look at your account, and they mentioned you haven't listened to your Juice WRLD Radio station in over a month now.

This being said, it sounds like you are still hearing censored versions of tracks by Juice WRLD when you are streaming Pandora.

The next time this happens, can you please do me a favor and grab a screenshot of the now playing screen, and send that in a reply to this message?

Thanks for the help with this!

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

Some tracks are explicit, fighting demons, Wishing Well, Feeling, might not (weeknd) all played clean versions. Today, all has been explicit. Was very random for the 3 songs to be clean, they'd played explicitly within the last week

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

That is interesting, @axmanant.

The next time a censored version of a track plays on your station, can you please make sure to grab a screenshot and send that in a reply to me in this message?

I appreciate your continued assistance with this. 🤝

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

look at attached @AdamPandora 

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

Heres screenshotScreenshot_20210623-103608_Pandora.jpg

  I swear to God graduation played the uncensored version yesterday

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

@AdamPandora it's happening again. Roses by benny blanco ft juice wrld on juice wrld station. I'd post a screenshot but i literally cannot do so on this forum.

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

Here is the screenshotScreenshot_20211229-155735_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@axmanant I will check in with our engineering team about this.

Thank you for reporting. 🤝

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

Adam every song on this Internet Money album has been edited for the past week

0 Kudos

axmanant
Opening Act

Screenshot_20220216-150341_Pandora.jpg

 here you go

0 Kudos