cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morgan Wallen

mszipster
Local Performer

Anyone else find it offensive that Morgan Wallen was removed, but yet we still have all these explicit songs that play on this platform... 

I am highly upset over this, our rights are being taken away one by one....

Labels (1)
71 Replies

Wallenfan
Local Performer

Y’all are exactly right. He’s a good artist. He made a mistake. Like everyone we just aren’t in the spotlight so it doesn’t get blew outta proportion. I honestly don’t think he meant it the way it was taken. Poor boy can’t catch a break. Maybe he’s just REAL like the rest of us but since he famous everyone freaks. God love him. I definitely won’t be listening to Pandora again. Delete. 

0 Kudos

Vashl6369
Local Performer

Yep... sitting here wondering what's going on and why when I click MW station it played 5 songs that I disliked and skipped then went to play "only artist" and then had to Google it. 

0 Kudos

GRoberts
Local Performer

They didn’t answer you back because they have no good explanation. I have started using other options for music. I used Pandora at work for music for our customers for a long time. Especially through the pandemic and restaurants were locked outside. No more! I have been using other music options that are out there. 

0 Kudos

GRoberts
Local Performer

Yes, when I ask Alexa to play Morgan Wallace on Pandora she will play his station but guess who is not on HIS station. It’s BS!! They don’t even tell you they are no longer playing him. As if we are stupid and won’t figure it out. 

0 Kudos

Dna6143257
Local Performer

I’ve waited long enough. Wanted to give Pandora a chance to get off the cancel culture bandwagon but I guess I will have to cancel Pandora from my phone. So long.

0 Kudos

nglochner
Local Performer

It time to bring Morgan Wallen back - or time to remove any artist who has made any inappropriate comment in the past.

Vahandyman
Local Performer

Pandora get your act together or your goin to lose a lot of customers put Morgan wallen back on our I’m deleting my account an will go to YouTube where I can hear what the hell I want thanks

0 Kudos

ashtabulatug
Local Performer

Morgan Wallen is a fantastic artist and used the same word privately ONCE that rap music on your stations say every 2 minutes. There are a lot of people in this world with a lot of money and they're all boycotting your system now. If the president of my company made this type of decision for the wrong reasons I would fire him in a heartbeat.

Good luck going out of business.

Billcal
Local Performer

I’m right there with you. Morgan said one thing in private and is cancelled. Michael Jackson molested who knows how many little boys and is still on Pandora.  

0 Kudos

m3ghamilt0n
Local Performer

why are we still flooded with chris brown who beats women but can’t hear morgan wallen after he was acting dumb when drunk? this cancel culture is out of control. 

0 Kudos

KatyMarie
Local Performer

If any of yall pay attention to my comment but haven't noticed for yourselves, I just heard 2 songs from Morgan wallen on pandora. I'm guessing pandora listened and brought him back finally. Switching over to his station now. Well, after the git up. Lmao. What can I say? Its a fun song. 

0 Kudos

ehssenior17
Opening Act

What! Why the heck would they do that!

That makes me so mad!

*talks to self* "morgan calm down"

Moderator Edit: Format

0 Kudos