cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music listed under the wrong artist

therealmrroboto
Local Performer

therealmrroboto_0-1651058946881.png

Listening this AM and Pandora threw this at me - Deadmau5 - In Search Of Sunrise 6 : Ibiza -  Arguru, very very clearly this is a Tiesto Album and  NOT Deadmau5. I know for a fact 100% this is track 5, on, In Search of Sunrise 6: Ibiza Disc 2.....

Where to I go to get it fixed? I also question if the correct artist is getting paid too since you are crediting the wrong artists for the album.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
70 Replies

Jai
Local Performer

I know the song I get lonely by Janet Jackson and this is not Janet Jackson singing. It is clearly a cover artist as the singer is off key and the quality of the audio mixing is mediocre at best. Please fix this  ASAP as I love this song. I just can't imagine how this occurred as this song and Janet Jackson are insanely popular. Looks like you're getting hacked. I love pandora but if this continues to happen, I'll have to choose another music streamin service. Thank you in advance.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jai Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos

arpunk
Local Performer

The album “Employing all means necessary” by Conflict (red album cover) plays the wrong artist. It plays One Way System (I don’t recall the album name). Same issue happens with Apple Music. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arpunk I've passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

Babytrojan05
Local Performer

Sorry if this thread is somewhere else. I can't find one. 

But the song "alter track ungemixt" is listed under Trip Lee. That's not his song at all. He's a Christian rapper and that's a very explicit song. Please find the correct artist. 

Screenshot_20221103_082431.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Babytrojan05 Thank you for reporting this!

Alexsani
Local Performer

Also "Femto" by Lucrecia seems to be confused with some sort of spanish singer

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @Alexsani.

0 Kudos

thatredhead
Local Performer

The newest release listed for "Keane" titled "Love Addict" is definitely not the famous UK piano rock band. Also, it's terrible.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @thatredhead.

0 Kudos

icekitsune
Local Performer

This album - https://www.pandora.com/artist/after-forever/underground-beats-12/ALzkkwPPq6jV2gg - is not one of After Forever's albums (https://www.discogs.com/artist/264018-After-Forever). I couldn't find any reliable information on who composed the tracks on that album aside from a YouTube playlist that has it tagged as "Apocalypse".

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @icekitsune.

0 Kudos

BookerTW
Local Performer

I found one, the song Come Eat Wit Us is showing Scooter (the german rave musician) as the artist, but the actual artist is Young Scooter (a rap/hip hop artist)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BookerTW Thanks for letting us know!

0 Kudos

Nickjoseph7777
Underground

The album Flow by Benjamyn has been incorrectly labeled as written by the comedian Ben Bailey. Pretty sure the "cash cab guy" didn't grow back his hair and start a band. Lol

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @Nickjoseph7777.

0 Kudos

Jeremyfukingsul
Underground

Same with I made songs up on the backroad and now am hearing my stuff on the radio for years now 

By Doobie and a few others are mine 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jeremyfukingsul I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

To clarify, are you an artist with content on Pandora that is incorrectly listed under a different artist?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

Jeremyfukingsul
Underground

No what am saying is I have drove around a lot on these back roads and they never end and I sing theses songs that I don't remember because of the places I was in drug abuse and women has always been my end 

0 Kudos

bennettc
Local Performer

This is very clearly not Agust D...

bennettc_0-1678826111513.png

0 Kudos