cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music listed under the wrong artist

therealmrroboto
Local Performer

therealmrroboto_0-1651058946881.png

Listening this AM and Pandora threw this at me - Deadmau5 - In Search Of Sunrise 6 : Ibiza -  Arguru, very very clearly this is a Tiesto Album and  NOT Deadmau5. I know for a fact 100% this is track 5, on, In Search of Sunrise 6: Ibiza Disc 2.....

Where to I go to get it fixed? I also question if the correct artist is getting paid too since you are crediting the wrong artists for the album.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @therealmrroboto.

I've escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

View solution in original post

70 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @therealmrroboto.

I've escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

ChadCy75
Local Performer

I found another one. "Litte Darlin" by The Diamonds had the artist listed as David Carroll & His Orchestra 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @ChadCy75. 🤝

0 Kudos

ToadLasso
Local Performer

@AdamPandoraI am listening to a techno/dance/electronica station, and a rap/hiphop song titled "You Will See" by a rapper Prodigy of group "Deep Mob" is playing; but it's listed as "The Prodigy" like the group that makes "Firestarter". Thank you

Moderator Edit: link sharing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ToadLasso Thank you for reporting this!

0 Kudos

Squaally
Local Performer

Hi,

I'm listening to the song Life & Death and it is incorrectly attributed to the artist Paul Cardell.  This song is written by Michael Giacchino and is from the soundtrack for the TV show Lost.  I'd know that song anywhere.  I believe it is on the original/Season 1 Lost Soundtrack Album.  

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Squaally Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos

Wildinthestreet
Local Performer

Violent Practice's new release DEMENTED CIRCUS is listed under the wrong artist name.    It appears under Violent Practrice. Please help me address this issue. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wildinthestreet To clarify, are you the artist Violent Practice, and is this your music in the Pandora catalog?

If not, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

ncsuturf04
Local Performer

Twice I've had "your man" by Josh Turner come on and it ain't Josh Turner. Correct title, artist, and thumbnail, no idea how someone ripped it off but he's terrible. Sorry, I'm not good enough to grab the link

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ncsuturf04 Thank you for reporting this! 

0 Kudos

mcnallymt
Local Performer

Song "Dope Baby" by Mr Lil One on the album Studio Sessions Vol. 1 (Explicit) lists the artist as CAKE which is incorrect. 

mcnallymt_0-1660573920176.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @mcnallymt. 🤝

0 Kudos

Afaxe
Local Performer

Josh Turner “Your man” is a different artist singing the same song. This is got to be a copyright issue and needs to be corrected immediately.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reporting this, @Afaxe. 🤝

0 Kudos

padaco
Opening Act

This seems like a really inefficient way to report inaccurate music info.

I think we all get a notification for each report here... which is silly. If you tell me how to disable notifications for this thread, you're missing the point.

You should have a circled i button on each song to press to show a button to report a cataloguing problem, which then goes to the people who do the cataloguing. Insane right? 

Maybe you can tell the developers about my ingenius idea.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@padaco I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️ if you'd like to see it added to the service: Ability to report Pandora catalog/bug issues

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

padaco
Opening Act

I thought I disabled notifications on this thread...

What do I have to click to do that?

How many times do I need to click it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@padaco We've unsubscribed you from this thread on our end.

Moving forward, you shouldn't receive any other notifications on this specific thread.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos