cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music listed under the wrong artist

zeonicore
Local Performer

The albums "Discoteca 80," "100 Romantic Hits," and "Romantic Hits, vol2" are showing up as albums by the artist "The Music Machine", but they're by a totally different artist. Is it possible to get this fixed? If not, can I get them removed from my station?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
90 Replies

Yavanna
Local Performer

If you look under the Artist Loco, I think it is grouping two artists. 

0 Kudos

soccerdave
Local Performer

I'm currently listening to No Sleep Till Brooklyn from the Beastie Boys (with the license to ill album cover showing), and the track is clearly not the Beastie Boys singing.  I've heard this a couple times before on different songs, but this is the first time I've really focused on it and am sure I'm right.  If it was labeled as a cover band or other version by the Beasties it would make sense, but this isn't labeled that way.  I've listened to this song many times on this station (my own creation) and its the first time it sounds different.  What's going on?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @soccerdave. 🤝

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for letting us know, @Yavanna.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review.

0 Kudos

Blix
Local Performer

Within a couple of hours the "proper" John Williams (guitar) was listed. Thank you! However, this only lasted a few days and it reverted back to the film composer. Almost amusing, but not.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

I'll check back in with our curation team about this - thanks, @Blix

0 Kudos

Tina2
Local Performer

My husband's release is under the wrong artist, also.  Kei - Marriage Material is under the wrong Kei.

His link is https://pandora.app.link/93Pz5el2pjb .  Please create his own artist page or instruct me on  how to do so.  

Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tina2 Please have him contact our AMP team directly for assistance with this.

He can reach them here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

jbull1
Local Performer

Someone's else's version (I think it's Alexander Eder) of Josh Turner's "Your Man" is listed as by Josh Turner from his "Your Man (Deluxe Edition)" and it certainly IS NOT !!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jbull1 Thank you for reporting this - I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

Know what is neat about this, it's been almost two years since I posted this and the error is still present. Nice. Perhaps there is a NEW correct team that can help?

0 Kudos