cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create a station is greyed out

Rothlin_89
Local Performer

I've tried following the steps you listed, but after I watched the ad to get the premium session to listen to one of my favorite bands, Solence, The option to start a station from their music is greyed out. Everytime I click it, it just says "We couldn't start a station, returning you to your last playlist." I am very frustrated by this because it won't even tell me why.Pandora Problem.png

I can only play the album or individual songs. Pandora won't let me add any of their music to my stations so I can get their music mixed into my usual rotation. It won't even let me thumb up the song. What is going on here?

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
181 Replies

Exit90
Local Performer

Having the same exact issue for artist Josh Andrevv. Please help!

0 Kudos

chrisjburt
Local Performer

Greyed out options for START STATION FROM ARTIST/SONG for TRRST by IC3PEAK.

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Exit90 and @chrisjburt! Thanks for posting. 

I've let our curation department know. They'll look into it as soon as they can.

Please try again in a couple of weeks.

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Tyrell3024
Local Performer

My friends music was recently was added to Pandora. He is on there as an artist, his album, and all songs are available.  I would like to create him as a station but he's not listed. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Tyrell3024 I'm happy to look into this - what's his artist name?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

Tyrell3024
Local Performer

Jutt Huffman 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up with that information, @Tyrell3024.

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

BLINxTunes
Local Performer

Hi there, Adam!

I've made my way to this thread, as I have the exact same problem as our friend dipsyface here.

I go by the artist name BLINx, and have my music on Pandora now, but am unable to start a station, which I am sure means that people cannot stumble upon my music as I intended 😔

Screenshot_20201127-160325_Pandora.jpg

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @BLINxTunes. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. I've shared this with our curation team so that they can look into what is happening.

Appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

ebezp0103
Local Performer

Hey Adam, I’m having this exact same issue !!  I listen to this artist name Josh Andrevv (2 v’s not a W) he has songs like the rush & 2 much  , and a EP called Junk Food 2 Go !! Please make his station available. Best regards. 

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @ebezp0103.

I have passed this info over to our curation team so they can take a closer look. 

0 Kudos

scandens
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I currently on artist page (Innobushu) but I can't play the music. It says "This song isn't currently available for playback."

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@scandens Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like you are running into two separate issues shown here:

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 8.22.07 AM.png

Option to create a station is greyed out:

This can be seen with the first box on the left side of the screenshot. I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can look into why you are unable to add a station for this particular artist.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This song isn't currently available for playback.":

This error pops up when you attempt to play a track that is marked with the Radio icon (as seen in the second box in the screenshot above).

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions (as you noted). In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Majestik_thc
Local Performer

StreetMoney Majestik. None of the music will play back and it’s giving me the notifications that says licensing issues

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Majestik_thc To clarify, is this your music that is listed in our catalog?

If so, let me know and I can help put you in touch with our AMP team for further assistance. 

0 Kudos

themysticalvag
Local Performer

Can't play "Johnny Pedri - Amerikin" or any other songs if his as a station.

Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @themysticalvag.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

0 Kudos

artemus
Local Performer

I can’t start a station for this ARTIST

TOPANGA - HARAMBE 

TOPANGA - PSA

TOPANGA - OKAYYY 

TOPANGA - KEPT THAT

TOPANGA - BRAT

TOPANGA - KITANA 

TOPANGA - PRETTY BROWN 

TOPANGA - DREAMGIRL

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@artemus I've passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for letting us know about this!

0 Kudos

Skudz787
Underground

Ill Biskits: Chronicle Of Two Losers. I can't create stations from artist or songs. 

https://www.pandora.com/artist/ill-biskits/chronicle-of-2-losers-explicit/AL5fc46zm5f4r5X

0 Kudos