cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Playlist Undownloaded after Signing Back In

Joybrown97
Local Performer

So my thumbs up list Un downloaded  it self again. This is getting very frustrating. As it happens everytime my Pandora signs me out. Help.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joybrown97 It looks like you may have contacted us previously about this.

To clarify, does this only happen when you sign out, and then sign back into the app?

Or is the issue that My Thumbs Up playlist doesn't automatically show in Offline Mode regardless of whether or not you sign out/sign back in?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joybrown97 To clarify, are you not seeing My Thumbs Up playlist at all in your collection?

Or is the issue that when you are signed out of the app on your mobile device, and sign back in, My Thumbs Up playlist doesn't automatically show in Offline Mode?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Joybrown97
Local Performer

So constantly, I’m having to wait at least 3 times a week for my offline thumbs up playlist to re download. It’s honestly annoying at this point and I’m not very happy. Why is this? How can I stop this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joybrown97 It looks like you may have contacted us previously about this.

To clarify, does this only happen when you sign out, and then sign back into the app?

Or is the issue that My Thumbs Up playlist doesn't automatically show in Offline Mode regardless of whether or not you sign out/sign back in?

Let me know.

0 Kudos