cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 03/03/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

catmarierose
Local Performer

I see other people have this problem and I hope this can be fixed as I love pandora. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and that did not fix it. Other suggestions please? I don't want to have to get rid of it. I'm having this problem on my android phone. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
55 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, @Paha1345.

Enjoy the music! 😎 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OlderMusicGeek I moved your post over to this existing thread: 03/02/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Please try out the following troubleshooting steps, and let me know if you continue to experience issues with this: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

0 Kudos

Sorcerer6_
Local Performer

I have followed the steps in the troubleshooting guide, but shuffle has not reappeared in my app. Here are my deets:

Model: Samsung SM-G950U
    Carrier: Verizon
    Android version: 9
    Build number: PPR1. 180610. 011.G950USQU8DUJ1
    Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device: December 1, 2020
    Pandora version: 2201.1
    Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? Cellular network

Please help!

0 Kudos

Sorcerer6_
Local Performer

I have cleared app data & cleared cache, deleted /reinstalled, restarted phone, checked for updates. Shuffle is still missing. Please help!

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? Cellular network

0 Kudos

joshuap127
Local Performer

Cleared data, uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache, disabled battery optimization, made sure it's able to run in background...

Shuffle button is still missing.

Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Carrier: T-Mobile Android version: 10 Build number:  QP1A.190711.020.N960USQS9FVB1 Security patch level: February 1, 2022 Pandora version: 2201.1 WI-FI and Data Happens on iPhone SE (original) as well.

Paid Pandora Premium annual subscription user.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joshuap127 Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing where the Shuffle button should be?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

joshuap127
Local Performer

At the top of the image, under the "Stations" drop-down is where the shuffle button is usually.

(Other station names blurred for privacy)

20220306_113203.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joshuap127 I've escalated your feedback over to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

dwduck26
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. For about a week now there is no shuffle button. I'm using a Samsung galaxy s20.

dwduck26_0-1646653887066.png

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dwduck26 I moved your post over to this existing thread: 03/02/22: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Please try out the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If you continue to experience issues with this, can you please send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: Samsung galaxy s20
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Sorcerer6_
Local Performer

I have cleared app data & cleared cache, deleted /reinstalled, restarted phone, checked for updates. Shuffle is still missing. Please help!

20220307_194141.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sorcerer6_ I've escalated your feedback over to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

joshuap127
Local Performer

I did not run through the troubleshooting steps again, but it seems the engineers have fixed it. Thanks - really appreciate it!

0 Kudos

Sorcerer6_
Local Performer

I, too, have refreshed the app (no further troubleshooting) and the shuffle feature has returned.

Thank you! 🦅🤠👌

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joshuap127 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sorcerer6_ Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos