cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Stormer2000
Local Performer

Hello I am facing the same issue. As of today there are random songs that added that we’re not my doing. Help!

Labels (1)
71 Replies

AdamPandora

@WackTastic At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

mych2022
Local Performer

Hey there! 

So, about a month ago, after letting my niece use my pandora on one of my devices, my account keeps adding songs and stations I would never even listen to. My niece says its not her, so I guess I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this? I feel like my account was hacked... like there are new songs and stations added on a daily basis. I generally listen to 2 stations constantly. 

Please let me know if you've experienced this as well? 🙂 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mych2022 It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user accessing your account.

To resolve this, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

mych2022
Local Performer
Thank you for your help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @mych2022. 🤝

0 Kudos

Percipi0
Local Performer

I am constantly finding things added to my collection that I did not put there.  I have changed my password several times and it still happens like someone else is using my pandora account.

I also constantly get that notice that someone else is listening to my pandora.

Don't know what to do.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Percipi0 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

addyzak
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem someone else has hacked my account and I don't know who I'm not even getting my notifications from Pandora anymore. Please log my account out of all devices

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@addyzak I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

0 Kudos

Natt_Vargar
Local Performer

same issue with my account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Natt_Vargar I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have. You'll need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

I recommend changing your password to something new and not easily guessed.

Alternatively, you can log out of all devices from your end using a computer:

• From a web browser, log into your Pandora account.
  • Click on your Profile in the top right corner of the page and then select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • Remember to sign out of your account once you’re finished if you’re not using a personal computer.

*Keep in mind that it may take some time before the change will reflect on your other devices.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Pandora update (07/09/22):

If you would like to log out of all devices due to an unauthorized user on your account, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!