cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Personperson
Local Performer

Why do random things pop up in my collection?  Do you all have a security issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

It sounds like someone else may have been accessing your account. This can happen if you remain signed into your Pandora account on a public computer or someone else's device, or if your device was sold, lost or stolen.

If you would like to log out of all devices due to an unauthorized user on your account, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• From a web browser, go to pandora.com and log in to your account.
  • Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

To only remove devices:

• Then click your Profile in the top right corner of the page and select Settings.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.
  • If you’ve signed into someone else’s computer, be sure to sign out of your Pandora account once you’re finished.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora

It sounds like someone else may have been accessing your account. This can happen if you remain signed into your Pandora account on a public computer or someone else's device, or if your device was sold, lost or stolen.

If you would like to log out of all devices due to an unauthorized user on your account, you can now do this from a computer.

To reset your password & remove devices:

• Next to Account Info click on Edit to change your password. Enter your new password into the password field and Save.
  • You’ll be prompted to you enter your old password in order to be able to proceed with your request. Before selecting Submit, make sure to check the box to Log out of all other devices.

To only remove devices:

• Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Log out of all other devices.
  • Enter your password and press Log Out.

If you don't have access to a computer or require further assistance, let us know!

0 Kudos

Karaze49
Local Performer

I have had pandora since it first started. Someone got into my account and deleted all my stations that i had for years and added their own stations. They added their own stations and I deleted them. I now have an account with no stations or thumb history which I worked on for years. Can you please help me restore my many stations that i originally had?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Karaze49 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Karaze49
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Thank you for your quick response. I have not received an email from the support team yet to respond to.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Karaze49 I'll check back in with our team and will have them send you another email - thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Karaze49
Local Performer

Thank you @AdamPandora . The issue has been fixed and all of my stations have been restored. I noticed that I have "zero thumbs". Is that something that will update as well?

0 Kudos