cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Stormer2000
Local Performer

Hello I am facing the same issue. As of today there are random songs that added that we’re not my doing. Help!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Itsdemondeer Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Potential unauthorized user on your account:

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drake Radio:

I recommend deleting the station from your collection if you don't actually want it there.

If it ends up re-creating yourself after you delete it, please reply back to this thread as it may be related to a separate issue.

Thanks for listening in the meanitme!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

55 Replies

lilfecker
Local Performer

Hi,

Every time I open Pandora - either on the web or via the app - I see new stations that I didn't create. I have changed my password a couple of times in case someone else was using my account without permission but the issue persists.

I have my account linked to some Google Home devices but Pandora is not the default music service so I think it is unlikely that Google Home is creating new stations when I request songs. However, I thought I would mention this in case there is a known issue.

Please advise.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lilfecker Our support team would like to take a closer look at this.

They will be reaching out to you separately via email, so please keep an eye our for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Stormer2000 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Kidrebel
Underground

It's not another person on his account. I changed my password and cleared devices on my account and it still happens. It's a glitch that needs to be fixed.

They reset my password cuz of this comment lol😂😂😆😆 

mod edit: format

Bboone26
Underground

Hi there,

Could use some help or suggestions for how to stop songs from adding themselves to my collection. This has happened multiple times and I didn’t do it, but I believe it’s just a glitch in the system. It’s the same 5 songs from an album by an artist who’s first name starts with Simon. 

thanks,

bakari 

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Bboone26. 👋

In most cases, if you see random music being added, this could be an indication that there may be someone using your account without your permission. It can happen if you stay signed in on another device. This issue sounds different as you're seeing the exact same artist / album appear each time. 

• Are you able to send over a screenshot of what you're seeing?
  • Could you provide the exact name of the artist?
  • Is the entire album being added to your collection? Or, just those 5 songs?

Let me know, and I can report this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello! 
So the page that shows my stations has a random station called “Drake” and I never listened to one of his songs and I don’t know who he is. So is there a way to know if there has been any log in attempts or locations/ device log in? Thank you!

-Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Itsdemondeer Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Potential unauthorized user on your account:

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drake Radio:

I recommend deleting the station from your collection if you don't actually want it there.

If it ends up re-creating yourself after you delete it, please reply back to this thread as it may be related to a separate issue.

Thanks for listening in the meanitme!

View solution in original post

fronkalonk
Local Performer

At some point, some random tracks were added to my Pandora collection. I removed them from my collection, but they still appear in my collection at the present.

I reset the caches on my devices, which leads me to believe the issue is in the system- when I click on the menu to remove it from my collection, the dropdown menu believes that it is not in my collection, as it asks if I want to collect it. I want them out of my collection, as it's annoying to have to see these unwanted pieces in it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@fronkalonk Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the random tracks showing in your collection that you are unable to remove?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

fronkalonk
Local Performer

fronkalonk_0-1621884435974.png

fronkalonk_1-1621884451412.pngfronkalonk_2-1621884467604.pngfronkalonk_3-1621884482633.png

Here's the tracks that are in my collected list that I was talking about. Thanks.

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @fronkalonk.

I went ahead and removed that content from your collection on my end.

This being said, if you never actually added those albums, then it sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account.

If you'd like, we can help secure your account by logging out of all devices. You can then log back into the devices you do want to use.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed with this.

Marcushall
Local Performer

Based off of all of the random stations I see appear on my collection, it’s clear that someone else is using my pandora account but I’m not sure who. Would it be possible to sign out of all devices

AdamPandora

@Marcushall At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

Olivia2
Local Performer

Having the same issue - can someone from Pandora get back to me about clearing all of my devices? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Olivia2 I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Arichert
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue and it's also not letting me remove the collections. Could you also sign me out of all devices and I will change my password to see if that fixes the problem?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @Arichert.

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you continue to run into issues removing the content that was added to your collection, please send me a screenshot of where you are seeing that content.

0 Kudos

Mhuber127
Local Performer

Having the same issue with random content being added to my collection.  Genres that I don't listen to.  Would appreciate a forced sign out before resetting password.

0 Kudos