cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Stormer2000
Local Performer

Hello I am facing the same issue. As of today there are random songs that added that we’re not my doing. Help!

Labels (1)
60 Replies

lilfecker
Local Performer

I just canceled my subscription. My station list should only include stations I created. If Pandora insists on add stuff, I’m out. 

0 Kudos

JBRapach
Local Performer

We were listening on the Sonos and continued uninterrupted even after you said you removed all the devices.  Please do so again, and I will change the password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JBRapach I can confirm all devices have been logged out of your account.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lilfecker I do see you previously had an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Jguarino
Local Performer
Thanks for responding. I’m actually not sure whether the podcasts and the annoying “music “ are related. There are 3 podcasts: Hip Hop Marvels; Screw it, we’re just gonna talk about comics; and Marvel/Method with Method Man.
It may be coincidence, but they appeared and shortly so did a number of Hip Hop/Rap artists. I listen to Pandora in my car while driving. I’m a freakin 73 year old white woman who thought I’d heard all in 26 years in the Army! I was wrong. This stuff is awful and terribly demeaning to women.

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jguarino It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who was accessing your account.

I went ahead and removed those songs from your collection on my end.

I've also gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well in order to fully secure your account.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

Jbauer0905
Local Performer

I now have several hundred songs in my thumbs up playlist that are not MINE! HOW ??? I want my thumbs up playlist restored......well so that it has MY songs. Help please !!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jbauer0905  It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who was accessing your account, if unknown tracks are now showing on your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to restore that playlist back to a previous version - you will need to manually remove any tracks from that playlist that you don't want.

In the meantime, I recommend we run through some steps to help secure your account.

To begin, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

You will now need to change your password to something new as well in order to fully secure your account.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

0 Kudos

HankOMatic
Local Performer

Hello, I'm having a similar problem as others in this thread: in my history there are songs, stations, and "thumbs up" which I didn't do/are not mine. It would be great to be able to see what other devices are logged into my account. Can you please help me with this? I had previously changed my password but it seems to be still happening. Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@HankOMatic At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

HankOMatic
Local Performer

Thanks, Adam, I appreciate it. I reset my password and I upvoted that feature request. Hopefully that will resolve it.

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @HankOMatic. 😁

0 Kudos

Maplesaurus
Local Performer

Hi,

I noticed the other day that I had a ton of new albums (40+) that were all titled "This content is no longer available on Pandora" in a greyed out font. most of them I was able to delete as they contained no songs however there are 6 left with 2 or 3 songs on the list that I cannot delete. On the Laptop I can't see what was on them but from my phone it looks like it is artists I have never heard. I have changed my password a few times so I don't believe someone is accessing my account and have heard of multiple other users complaining of songs appearing but this seems different as they are not available and I can't delete the album.

Please help

AdamPandora

@Maplesaurus I was able to remove all of the unavailable content from your collection on my end.

In regards to a possible unauthorized user on your account:

At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

So if another person is accessing your account without your consent, resetting your password wouldn't prevent them from using it again.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

0 Kudos

Maplesaurus
Local Performer
Great, thank you

Sent from my iPhone. Please forgive any typos.

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @Maplesaurus. 🤝

0 Kudos

frlejo
Underground

i would like it if pandora would quit playing stations that i do not personally add to my collections

AdamPandora

@frlejo What's the name of one of the stations that was added to your account?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

UncleBud
Up & Coming Artist

@frlejo Hi. I saw your post and thought I'd chime in. Do you use your Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down button when you're listening to your stations? This is how Pandora gets a feel for what sort of music you like. If you're listening to 1 of your stations and you hear a song you like and you think it's appropriate for your station, give the song a Thumbs Up. If you hear a song you don't like or you feel it's not the right song for your station then give it a Thumbs Down. I hope this is of some by help.

0 Kudos

WackTastic
Local Performer

I have reset my password but this keeps happening that someone is adding stations that I don't listen to like Sesame Street and Today's Country. Either someone is joking with me or they have hacked my account with terrible music.

This type of activity has happened before as well, I keep updating my password but someone is altering my account without my consent. Please help User Support! Thanks!