cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Sillyo125
Local Performer

Has anyone else been noticing tahts there are random songs by random artists added to their collection? I went through and started deleting them but today there were more. This isn't anything I would listen to or something that I added by mistake. It's like Pandora is just adding songs. If so how to I stop this?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
104 Replies

LaurenPackard
Local Performer

OK but how do I get rid of those stations? They don't have a "remove from this collection" option. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@LaurenPackard I checked in with our support team and they mentioned they were able to remove all content by Code DNL from your collection.

To clarify, it looks like individual songs were collected by that artist. For future reference, you would need to sort your collection by Songs (instead of All as shown in your screenshot), and then the option to remove from collection would appear.

That being said, if our support team missed any other tracks that you still want removed, make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent and they will be happy to further assist.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

scandicleveland
Local Performer

The same thing has been happening to me. Any help Pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@scandicleveland It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account.

In the meantime, make sure to delete any of those unwanted stations in your collection.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Ellis
Local Performer

I am having this same issue - random songs I did not listen to have been showing up on the recently played list. Also, there have been random playlists made with songs I've never heard.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ellis I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

Sedaiylia
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. I just changed my password today but could I have someone kick my account out of all devices and I'll log back in with my new password on the devices owned and authorized by me please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Sedaiylia I have escalated your report over to our support team.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

JayTFray
Local Performer

I've noticed several singles added to my profile that I've never heard of. Might be a similar issue. Might I be able to have any unauthorized devices kicked off as well? Already changed my password.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JayTFray No problem - I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Kschaef00
Local Performer

Hi Tanner,

This is happening to me too, and I can even see the unauthorized user but cannot delete or block this other account. Could you help me out as well?

Thank you!

~Katherine

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Kschaef00 At this time, listeners cannot view or remove devices logged into their accounts manually.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️if you want to see this offered on Pandora: Someone else listening - Show what other device is being used

In the meantime, I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

CarlaDugger88
Local Performer

I keep getting unknown songs and stations added to My Collection. I’m not familiar with the songs or artists and I don’t know where it comes from. I’ve cleared it out, but it’s back again. Anyone know how to stop it?

0 Kudos

Darth_Skaro
Local Performer

Is it possible someone else is using your account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CarlaDugger88 It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user accessing your account.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

BaileyB
Local Performer

Hi, there are some random songs showing up on my profile that I definitely did not listen to. How can I remove these? And is it possible to have my account signed out from all devices in case someone is using it without permission? Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BaileyB Unfortunately, there isn't currently away to remove tracks from your Recently Played list.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see that option available on Pandora: Clear Recently Played / Search History

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help secure your account.

0 Kudos

TKEN
Local Performer

Same thing is happening to me and its not even my taste of music.  Its happening on my smart tv

0 Kudos

TKEN
Local Performer

Freaking me out, i have a secure wifi but it seems someone is using my account how can i resolve this

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you via email, @TKEN.

0 Kudos