cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Sillyo125
Local Performer

Has anyone else been noticing tahts there are random songs by random artists added to their collection? I went through and started deleting them but today there were more. This isn't anything I would listen to or something that I added by mistake. It's like Pandora is just adding songs. If so how to I stop this?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
104 Replies

Brendar
Underground

I have playlists and Stations that I am forced to remove from my collection every time I log in on any of my devices.  I've removed them while exited out of other devices and removed them from both devices at the same time, but without fail every time I launch Pandora they are back.  Is there a way I could just block the user that the playlists belong to?

0 Kudos

hamilton1095
Local Performer

I believe I have an unauthorized user on my account because I have noticed random songs and albums added to my collection as well as random songs being thumbsed up. Can you help me to logout of all devices?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brendar What are the names of some of these stations and playlists that you are unable to remove from your collection?

Also, do you notice this happening when signing into your Pandora account on a computer?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @hamilton1095.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help secure your account.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

Brendar
Underground

I'll attach a screen shot.  It's the blues radio and all playlists by www.nightmare6325

• It happens on my phone as well as my computer.

Screenshot_20201226-131616_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20201226-131623_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brendar I believe this issue may be stemming from when you are logging into your account on a computer.

It sounds like you may need to check the bookmark that you use to access Pandora.

It should only be: https://www.pandora.com

If there is anything added onto to it (e.g., https://www.pandora.com/#/genres/top), then erase that. That is most likely the problem.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

Yarabodi
Local Performer

I’ve noticed dozens of songs many from the same album that keep getting added into my collection. I manually deleted them yesterday and it showing up again today. I’ve also changed my password. I don’t suspect anyone else is using my account as it would be very strange for all these songs to keep showing up within hours of deleting them. Anyone else having the same issue?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Yarabodi I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to look into this further.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Brendar
Underground

I actually only use the app on my computer, I never log in with a browser.  Have been doin it that way for at least a year, the problem only started happening recently.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Brendar It's also possible an unauthorized user is accessing your account.

To help secure your account, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with it. This will automatically sign each of you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect.

This process may not be instantaneous. However, you should be logged out soon.

++

I also recommend resetting your password if you haven't already done so.

If you need to change your password,  click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

n0ty0urpr1ze
Local Performer

This has also been happening to me. Can I also have all devices removed that are associated with my account? I will change my password. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem, @n0ty0urpr1ze.

I will have our support team send you an email to further assist with this.

0 Kudos

Brendar
Underground

This seems to have worked.  Thanks!

AdamPandora

Happy to hear that, @Brendar. 😁

Enjoy the music!  

0 Kudos

jessiecollins
Local Performer

I have had TERRIBLE music added to my collection and it is getting annoying and out of hand.  It's all Indian music or Rap and they keep adding every day, what is goign on - we are thinking of cancelling, its distrubing. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jessiecollins It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user on your account.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

dmikulski88
Local Performer

Hello, random songs are being added to my collection. They are usually in groups of 4-5 songs by the same artist. I do not have any additional authorized users that I'm aware of. I sometimes play pandora through my 2 alexa devices but have no ideas where these songs are coming from. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dmikulski88 I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

DavinDan
Local Performer

I am also having this issue. I have changed my password, but I keep finding a bunch of new radio stations. Please log all devices out of my account. Thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@DavinDan I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos