cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Sillyo125
Local Performer

Has anyone else been noticing tahts there are random songs by random artists added to their collection? I went through and started deleting them but today there were more. This isn't anything I would listen to or something that I added by mistake. It's like Pandora is just adding songs. If so how to I stop this?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
104 Replies

yasince
Local Performer

Hello,

I had quite a few stations for years. When I logged in today, all the stations were gone and two kids stations were there.

Thanks in advance for the help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@yasince It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user accessing your account.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

yasince
Local Performer

Resolved, thanks.

AdamPandora

Happy to hear that, @yasince.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

lzorovich
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Please have someone contact me as well - I have been having this issue for about 6 weeks now!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@lzorovich I have created a ticket for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos

fleetbeat01
Local Performer

This is happening to me as well.  I changed my password but it does not seem to have helped.

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@fleetbeat01 Our support team can help with this.

They will be sending you a message privately via email for further assistance.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

RussHunt
Underground

Everyday Pandora adds multiple new playlists to my collection that have nothing to do with the music I like.  It's easy enough to just delete them but why?  Why do this?

I get making a station for thumbs up content but random stations on my collections is so annoying and I can't figure out how to stop Pandora from doing it.

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RussHunt What are the names of some of the playlists that are getting added to your collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

RussHunt
Underground

Don't have any on there now since deleted them earlier but will post here when they arrive which is often.  

Thanks!

AdamPandora

Sounds good, @RussHunt.

I'll keep an eye out for your message. 

0 Kudos

RussHunt
Underground

Ok so the one it added to today is called Cosmic, Playlist by bdenhart06.  I have no idea who bdenhart06 is or why his Playlist appears in my collection.  I have searched up some new artist and added a few songs to one of my collections but no Thumbs Ups.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @RussHunt.

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is listening on your account.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

jamestharpe
Local Performer

I'm having this issue as well. I changed my password, but they still keep getting added. No idea what to do. 😞

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

I have created a ticket with our support team for you, @jamestharpe.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

ZeroSigma
Local Performer

Why the hell today's hits keep popping up in my collection i remove it all the time and im getting sick of it im a hard rock person not fufu **ahem**. hell ill stag dive into a mosh pit for the fun of it lol 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ZeroSigma It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

juselle4realty
Local Performer

I am having the exact same problem 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@juselle4realty I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos