cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Sillyo125
Local Performer

Has anyone else been noticing tahts there are random songs by random artists added to their collection? I went through and started deleting them but today there were more. This isn't anything I would listen to or something that I added by mistake. It's like Pandora is just adding songs. If so how to I stop this?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
104 Replies

ZeroSigma
Local Performer

nope even with the new pw the station today's hits radio is automatically coming up in my collection so the only the that tells my is your system not fix it please 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ZeroSigma To clarify, are you streaming Pandora on a computer when this happens?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

ZeroSigma
Local Performer

yes 

0 Kudos

msteve72
Local Performer

I've been having the same issue for the past few months. I see I'm not the only one. Can you please close all my devices as well? This really i so annoying. Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @ZeroSigma.

It sounds like you may need to check the bookmark that you use to access Pandora.

It should only be: https://www.pandora.com

If there is anything added onto to it (e.g., https://www.pandora.com/#/genres/top), then erase that. That is most likely the problem.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@msteve72 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

ZeroSigma
Local Performer

No I do not have pandora in my bookmarks

0 Kudos

ZeroSigma
Local Performer

No I do not use a bookmark for pandora plus I've cleared all of my history on my computer and it still keep showing up so I have no idea

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ZeroSigma I'm showing Today's Hits is currently deleted from your collection.

If it ends up re-appearing, can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

margaretsweatt
Local Performer

I am having the same problem and it is annoying 

some junkie stuff that i have no interest in i am the only user on my account.

i get tired of deleting all that mess

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@margaretsweatt I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent, and they will be happy to further assist you from there.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

Strz180
Local Performer

I am to. It's so annoying. How do I fix this? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Strz180 It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user accessing your account.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

0 Kudos

TRS
Local Performer

Here is the situation. For the first time ever, random stations with very specific names like “Saying  I’m Sorry is the First Step Radio,” “ I wonder if you feel like I feel Radio,” “Nobody knows me better Radio,” etc. we’re added to my collection. It only happened this one time. A few days later, I received a Pandora notification on my phone even though I never received them before. When I clicked on it a song I’ve never heard on any of my stations played. 

Here are my questions:

If someone is logged into your account from one device, can they send you a push notification that plays a specific song when you click on it? 

Can Pandora add stations with very custom names automatically? 

Can Pandora add stations from songs in your Amazon music account without prompting? 

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@TRS It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user accessing your account.

Pandora will never automatically add content to your collection, nor does Pandora have any connection with your separate Amazon music account.

I've removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know.

0 Kudos

millerj92
Local Performer

This is happening to me, too! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@millerj92 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

thomaspettitt
Local Performer

This is happening to me as well. Would you please log out all devices connected with my account too? I changed my password, but apparently they are still logged on. Also, how do you open a service request? I click on "Support" and there is no contact info. Please advise.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@thomaspettitt Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Removing devices from the your account:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How to open a service request:

Check out this thread for the various ways you can get in touch with our support team: How to contact customer service?

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

rnronken
Local Performer

I have a thumbs up playlist that was created by Pandora. It has hundreds of songs on it that i have never heard, or don't list to. How do i edit them off easily? Russ

0 Kudos