cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Sillyo125
Local Performer

Has anyone else been noticing tahts there are random songs by random artists added to their collection? I went through and started deleting them but today there were more. This isn't anything I would listen to or something that I added by mistake. It's like Pandora is just adding songs. If so how to I stop this?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
104 Replies

AdamPandora

@rnronken I moved your post over to this existing thread: Random Songs/Stations Added to My Collection

Removing unauthorized users from your account:

It sounds like you may have an unauthorized user who is accessing your account if you are seeing songs you've never heard of getting added to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

To resolve this, I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleting unwanted tracks from your My Thumbs Up playlist:

For instructions on how you can edit this playlist to remove unwanted tracks, check out the accepted solution to this thread: How to edit playlist

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Bheid
Local Performer

I am having the same issue! - My play list went from 185ish songs to over 500!

looks like my 80's playlist, a couple random albums and other songs got added to a playlist.   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Bheid I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

If you haven't already, I would also recommend changing your password.

Click here to request a password reset and make sure to enter the email address associated with the Pandora account you'd like to access.

• Next check the Inbox associated with that email address in order to continue through the password reset process.
  • If you don't see the message in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

0 Kudos

carrieroer
Local Performer

Hello, I'm also having this issue. I haven't listened to my Pandora account in a couple of months, and when I logged in today there are almost 200 playlists/stations/albums in my collection that I did not put there...

Is there a way to bulk delete them, or will I need to remove each one individually? 

I've changed my password. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@carrieroer Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Removing unauthorized users from your account:

I've gone ahead and removed all the devices associated with your Pandora account. This will automatically sign you out everywhere including any devices you currently have, so you will need to sign back in once this change takes effect. Please be patient as this may not happen instantaneously.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bulk deleting content from your collection:

Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to bulk remove content from your collection. For the time being, you will need to manually remove any unwanted content one at a time.

If you'd like to see this functionality added to the service, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos