cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

Kevinrli
Local Performer

Hey support! I accidentally deleted my love songs playlist. Can someone restore it for me? 

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 06/26/22:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@Kevinrli I'm showing both Love Songs Radio, and your Love Songs Radio Thumbs Up playlist is still in your collection:

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 4.40.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-25 at 4.40.31 AM.png

If you aren't seeing these on your end, I recommend signing out, and signing back in of the website/app.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Kevinrli
Local Performer

Good morning support. Yeah no.... I had a manually created playlist called love songs or maybe Allison's love songs. Allison who is a member of my family sharing group can still see it but I can't and I'm the one who created it and then shared it with her. Please advise.... 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for clarifying the name of the playlist with me, @Kevinrli.

Allison's Love Songs has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 06/26/22:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

0 Kudos

Kevinrli
Local Performer

That's it. You guys rock! Thank you

0 Kudos