cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hey @Eragon_Argetlam!

Thanks for your post. I moved it to the My Collection board to keep the community tidy.

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett. Try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article about how to create a new station. Let me know if this helps!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

1,187 Replies

Eragon_Argetlam
Local Performer

I was trying to remove a station which I did not intend to create. Instead of deleting the selected station, it deleted my most used station! There is no undo button, no recovery option. As far as I know, it's gone. Any advice with this would be fantastic as I would hate to lose a 6 year old station.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey @Eragon_Argetlam!

Thanks for your post. I moved it to the My Collection board to keep the community tidy.

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett. Try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article about how to create a new station. Let me know if this helps!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

View solution in original post

Eragon_Argetlam
Local Performer

Hey @AlyssaPandora !

I tried that solution last night and I couldn't get it to work. I just barely opened a new tab and went to pandora w/ the station id in the URL from the deleted station, and it just added it back. Though ultimately unneeded, thanks for your help!

rosswillyoung
Local Performer

I had a custom station called "Acoustic Chill", with multiple artists seeded, which I deleted by accident instead of the one I intended to delete about a week ago. Is there any way to recover it? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rosswillyoung I reached out to our support team on your behalf, and they have confirmed that the station has now been restored.

You may need to log out of your device and log back in, in order for it to appear back in your station list.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

rosswillyoung
Local Performer

Thank you so much!

Johnnv
Local Performer

I had all of my thumbs up in a playlist.. I accidentally erased the playlist is there anyway to get it back?? Plz and thank you

Moderator edit: Edited title for clarity

AdamPandora

@Johnnv Our support team should be able to help with this - what is the name of the playlist that was deleted?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Stef69
Local Performer

I spent hours making a playlist collection and I recently switched from the note 9 to the note 10 plus and my collections gone can anybody help

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Stef69 sorry for any trouble. 

I've reached out to our user support team to help look into this. They will contact you via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their email. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Hjsn1
Underground

I listen to a station all the time and it was accidentally deleted. Is there any way it can be recovered? It has quite a few different artists on it and I don't remember who I had on there. Thanks.

0 Kudos

rothlisbergers
Local Performer

My son didn't realize that the stations synchronize across devices and deleted several stations, and I'm not sure what the seeds were that could be used to rebuild them. Please advise how these can be restored. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rothlisbergers I reached out to our support team on your behalf and they have recovered your recently deleted stations. 

You should see them in your station list. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Hjsn1 What is the name of the station that was accidentally deleted?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Hjsn1
Underground

Sam hunt radio 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Hjsn1 Thanks for following up.

I reached out to our support team on your behalf, and they have recovered your recently deleted Sam Hunt Radio station. You should see it in your station list. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

Hjsn1
Underground

Thanks. You guys are great. Too bad there isn't an option in the app to recover deleted stations, at least for a week or so. Thanks again. 

KMM
Underground

how do you recover an accidental station I called "Jazz" I just deleted minutes ago while deleting other stations. How can I get it back? It was my go to to sooth my music soul:)

Thanks

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @KMM You should be able to recreate a deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted). Let me know if you have trouble with this. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator