cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,186 Replies

AdamPandora

@Cantra11 I went ahead and restored Danas Playlist back to your collection.

Thanks for listening! 🎶

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Davisornaw I didn't see any playlist named Chloe's Favorites! in your collection.

I did however see one named chloe?s songs ????????? - I went ahead and restored this playlist for you.

Let me know if that is the correct one. 

Davisornaw
Local Performer

Yes that was the correct one! Thank you so much!

AdamPandora

No problem at all, @Davisornaw. 😎 

0 Kudos

arthur414
Local Performer

Hi Adam

Thank you for restoring my playlist.  Could you determine what happened?  I really appreciate your help.

Thanks again, Arthur

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@arthur414 I'm not sure why that playlist was deleted, however if it happens again, please make sure to reply back to this thread and let me know.

Thanks for listening in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Ashkali
Local Performer

Hi, my main thumbs up playlist has disappeared and I can’t figure out what happened. It has years worth of music on it, please help! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ashkali I was able to restore your My Thumbs Up playlist - it should now show in your collection again.

Enjoy the music! 🎧

0 Kudos

bwines21
Underground

Hi @AdamPandora is there something going on that's causing these issues? I also lost several of my playlists that I've been working on forever! Is there any way you guys could restore my playlists as well? Thanks! 

0 Kudos

rainleafflower
Local Performer

A playlist that I had been creating and adding to for almost two years has disappeared! At first it showed up only in my currently listening, but now it is no where to be found. I am listening on a computer. My other playlists are still there, just not my favorite one! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bwines21 I am not sure as to how or why your playlists were removed, however I am happy to help restore any on my end.

If they end up getting deleted again, just make sure to let me know and I'm happy to look into it further.

In the meantime, let me know the names of the playlists you'd like me to recover. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rainleafflower What is the name of the playlist that is missing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Katiemac0731
Local Performer

Hi, I've had two playlist deleted from my Pandora. One had happened before but it came back after two or so days, but these two have been gone for at least a week. They're called October 2020 and 2020-2021 SENIOR YEAR. Could you help me? 

Thank you 🙂

0 Kudos

snicky3000
Local Performer

I had a playlist I created called "my mix" that disappeared about a week ago.  I have logged out of my phone account and back in and logged into my account on the computer and it is not there.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Katiemac0731 No problem - I went ahead and restored your October 2020 and 2020-2021 SENIOR YEAR playlists back to your collection. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

bwines21
Underground

@AdamPandora Appreciate the help! I'm unsure of the exact names, however, I've only made a few playlists so if recovering them all is an option that would be great.

I do know there was a station made based off of the thumbs up from my Cody Johnson station that has ~1K songs as well as a playlist named something to the effect of "New Texas Country" that had fewer songs but is what I've been adding to most recently so I'd love to have it back. Those are the main two that I really care about. 

Thanks again for the help! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bwines21 No worries - I went ahead and restored all of your deleted playlists.

Feel free to remove the ones you don't actually want.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

bwines21
Underground

Thank you, thank you, thank you @AdamPandora

AdamPandora

@bwines21 Always happy to help! 😉

0 Kudos

BraydenS
Local Performer

I had a thumbs up Playlist that appeared on my account. I used it for a day and then today I tried using it but it won't play. I cant add it to my collection. Can't download it. It still shows up in my recently listed but can't do any thing with it

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos