cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,184 Replies

Allenon
Local Performer

Lost my station...disappeared? 

"Soulgirl Radio Mix". Any way I can get it back? I've had it since 2014, put a lot of work into it. Please help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Allenon I'm showing your Soulgirl Radio Mix station is still in your collection:

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 7.05.56 AM.png

It may help to sign out of the website and sign back in if you aren't seeing that station on your end.

If it is still missing, can you please let me know the make and model of the device you are using, and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing as well?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

ScottJ7801
Local Performer

Please recover my accidentally deleted playlist called Scott’s Awesome Mix List.

Thank you in advace

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ScottJ7801 I'm showing the playlist Scott's Awesome Mix List is still a part of your collection:

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 5.27.29 AM.png

If you aren't seeing this playlist on your end, please try signing out of Pandora, and signing back in.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

mentelligence
Local Performer

Hi! I accidentally deleted my Chicago Radio station. Could you help me recover it! Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Sure thing, @mentelligence.

Chicago Radio has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Jjsbat
Local Performer

Hi, I’m having this same problem, can you help? Several playlists are missing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jjsbat What are the names of the playlists that are missing from your collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

BlueBird
Local Performer

Hi some of my playlist have been deleted or gone missing I don't know why but I just got Pandora back on my phone and now two, no Four of my playlist are gone. Can this be recovered? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@BlueBird What are the names of the stations that are missing from your collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

DjLou27
Local Performer

Can anyone help me recover my play list?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@DjLou27 I can help with this - what is the name of the playlist you need help recovering?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Rahel248
Local Performer

Help! I accidentally deleted favorite station!

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@Rahel248 good afternoon, I have done that myself. You can recover it. If you remember the name of your playlist, in your Pandora search, type the name of your playlist, click on it when you see it. You can then recollect it for your collection. Take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead

AdamPandora

@Rahel248 What is the name of the station you need help recovering?

Let me know.

milkyway2025
Underground

Thanks! I was able to recover 2 stations because of your advice

AdamPandora

@milkyway2025 Hooray! Thanks to @mohempstead for providing that information. 😎

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@AdamPandora  thanks for the love. Have a great Monday. Take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead

DanL
Underground

OMG-please help....my teenage kids wanted Spotify so I hooked em up-as signed up for a family plan figured I'd make an account for my wife and myself and used "free your music" app to to copy from Pandora to Spotify...all my music went over but when I got around to my wife's her 1596 tracks in here playlists just vanished and the site I used is a joke and no one can help. I back up my computer to the cloud nightly but Pandora not part of that. Is there any way to restore music/playlists from a restore point a day ago or something....nightmare here. TY, Dan

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@DanL, do you remember the name of your wife's playlist? If so type the name in your Pandora search bar. Once you see it, you can recollect it for your collection. Take care and stay safe. 

mohempstead
0 Kudos