cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

DanL
Underground

First off-thanks for replying...is appreciated...but I typed in one of the playlist names and it populated and said was created by my wife but music is gone-no tracks in folder

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@DanL, I will reach out to the post manager and ask him to recover it for you. I will do what I can to help you recover your wife's playlist. Take care and stay safe. 

mohempstead
0 Kudos

DanL
Underground

I really, really, really appreciate it...very strange what happened but if they are able to look back in cloud at the names of playlists and songs from yesterday and restore to yesterday would be amazing...after all this madness some of the playlist names have vanished too. Was 1596 tracks I believe in total...what a mess. TY

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@DanL, I reached out to @ErickPandora (Manager) and I also reached out to @AdamPandora a moderator here on Pandora. I sent them both a private message explaining the situation. Please be patient in their response. I'm not really sure how they schedule their work on the weekends. I will also look into the support section to see if there happens to be another solution to recovering your playlist. Take care and stay safe.

mohempstead
0 Kudos

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@DanL  You said you tried to recover it by typing the name in the search bar, correct?? Once you did that, did you try to reboot your Pandora app? You may need to restart the app before you will see anything appear. Please give that a try. Let me know how you make out. I will be waiting right here for your reply. Thank you. 

mohempstead
0 Kudos

DanL
Underground

Thanks so much and no rush-appreciate you even replying on a weekend. DL

DanL
Underground

unfortunately did not work even after a reboot

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@DanL, I'm sorry for the long absence, I haven't heard from Erick or Adam as of yet. There is one other option I would like for you to try. Do you know how to look up your history from your browser?? If not I could step by step walk you through it. At the top of your browser, you will see three small dots under your X (closeout screen), when you click on that you will see many different options, look carefully for the history option. Once you find it click on it, another smaller screen should appear. On that small screen, you should be able to see your history (unless of course, you deleted your history). If it is not deleted then search through that history until you can find it when you opened Pandora before the playlist was deleted. You should be able to recover it from there as well. Once you find a day and time before it was deleted just click on it. A full screen will appear, look for it in that saved history screen. I have used my history before to recover some deleted apps. I wish you the best. Take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead
0 Kudos

DanL
Underground

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately looking through history not solving it either, Unless playlists and music in cloud it is gone....thanks for trying though

AdamPandora

Sorry for the delay with this, @DanL.

(Also thank you to @mohempstead for helping out while I was away for the weekend!)

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

DanL
Underground

Thanks so much and no rush-bigger problems in the world than music....thanks @mohempstead too

AdamPandora

No problem at all, @DanL. 😁

Rjboles
Underground

I accidentally deleted my station which I had running for 15 years or so. I can't find any way to restore it. I read somewhere on here about creating a new station from the original seed, but I have no idea who that may have been.

It's ridiculously easy to accidentally delete a station and unbelievably hard to find I formation on how to restore it. Please help. I'm not going to spend 15 years recustomizing a new station and will just switch to Tidal out of spite. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Rjboles. 👋

No worries - we can help.

What is the name of the station?

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Rjboles
Underground

I named it 'channel hansen'

In future, is there a way to resolve this myself without spending an hour on Google and help forums? I'm pretty sure this happened to me several years ago and I didn't have to go through such a tedious recovery process.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

@Rjboles I've gone ahead and restored that station for you. Looks this station has several seeds - this may explain why it was hard to restore by using the original artist / song seed. If you accidentally delete any other stations, please let us know. We can always go back, and recover the station for you.

Let me know if you're able view your station now. You may need to refresh your web browser or restart the Pandora app in order to notice it. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Rjboles
Underground

I thank you for your help.

rwheeloc7
Local Performer

I thought I was removing a song, but it deleted the whole list.  Can you restore it?  It was called Workout.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

No problem at all, @rwheeloc7.

Your Workout playlist has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

PoppyScot
Local Performer

Recover Deleted Playlist--S&F Favorites

Accidentally deleted the Playlist. Can you please restore?

0 Kudos