cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

Fpepper
Local Performer

It seems like I deleted two playlists when I meant to undownload them. Would you be able to help restore them?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 05/13/21:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
37 Replies

Zchwhite
Local Performer

I accidently deleted a playlist called Chill. Is there anyway to recover it. Thanks!

0 Kudos

JorgeSoria04
Local Performer

Can you help me too?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Fpepper @JorgeSoria04 I'm happy to help with this.

What are the names of the playlists you need help restoring?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Sure thing, @Zchwhite.

I went ahead and restored your Chill playlist - it should now show in your collection again.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

LyssMck
Local Performer

Hello - I have a similar situation to DRPruitt. My personal station "Ecclectically Me" has vanished from all my platforms - desktop, mobile, and laptop. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@LyssMck I went ahead and restored your Ecclectically Me station. It should now show in your collection again.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Pandora Update 05/13/21:

Deleted stations:

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

For instance, if the artist seed for your station is Tony Bennett, try creating a new Tony Bennett Radio station, and your original station should reappear along with your thumb feedback.

Here's an article with instructions on how to create a new station. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deleted playlists:

If you accidentally deleted one of your customized playlists, there isn't currently a way to restore it on your end.

Playlists can only be restored by Pandora Support at this time.

If you need help restoring a playlist, you can reply to this thread with the name of that playlist, and one of our Community Moderators can help add that content back to your collection.

Thanks everyone!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Lsteinbe
Local Performer

I also deleted my gym playlist when I didn’t mean to. It had a lot of thumbs up. May I please have it back?

0 Kudos

Fpepper
Local Performer

I mistakenly deleted my country and indie playlists. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @Lsteinbe. 👋

No problem at all. I've restored your Gym Radio station for you. 

It should pop up in your station list soon. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

++

Hi, @Fpepper. 👋

I restored your Country and Indie playlists back to your Pandora account.

If you have any additional trouble, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Happy listening! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

c10s3
Local Performer

Hello, it seems I accidentally deleted a playlist known as Heavy AF, would there be a way to restore it? Thank you!

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @c10s3. 👋

No worries - I've restored this playlist for you. 

If you don't see it yet, try refreshing your browser or restarting the app. 

Hope this is helpful. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

jackwhisted
Local Performer

Please help me restore one of my favorite stations I have built over the past 8 yrs.

station name : Cure Radio

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @jackwhisted. 👋

Looks like you were in touch with a member from our User Support team via email. I do see that they were able to restore your station. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 🎧

0 Kudos

ajburmeister
Underground

Hi Pandora, I've had a station called Champagne Supernova that I added variety, thumbed up and down songs over the last decade. A duplicate station was created (thanks Alexa), and it was deleted thinking it was the new station created. Please help me find the best station I constantly listen to called Champagne Supernova, it should have a lot of variety and a history with it (not the new one). Please help!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @ajburmeister. 👋

I restored your original station.  You can also find it here.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 12.11.42 PM.png

Looks like you had 2 additional seeds for that station which may explain why you were having trouble recreating it. You can always recreate a station based on the same exact artist / song seed(s). If you have trouble, you can let us know and we can restore the correct one for you. Also, it says collected with today's date, but fun fact - your station was created in 2012. 

I also removed the newer station you created to avoid any potential confusion.

Hope this helps. Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

ajburmeister
Underground

Alyssa,

I have submitted your response to Webster's Dictionary as an example of what Awesome is.

Thank you so much for recreating what took years to cultivate! It is interesting as I was trying to recreate the station, it seemed to be picking up the new seed. That new seed somehow started from Alexa, no doubt, when I asked to play that radio station, so something definitely the Dev team should look at when duplicate stations may be created. I also learned that before a duplicated station is deleted, to go in and verify if that is the new one with all the thumb feedback BEFORE it is deleted.

Thank you again!! Listening to it now!

AlyssaPandora

@ajburmeister Thank you for the kind words. 

Unfortunately, we have seen this issue occur when using voice commands. In the meantime, I will definitely share your feedback about it.

Speaking of, you may be interested un upvoting this existing feature suggestion created by another community member: Lock for creating new stations (Alexa - Stop creating new stations please) 

• To upvote feature requests click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request.
  • For more info about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this infographic: "How do requests become features?"

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

_fist_
Local Performer

I deleted a station called mason jennings radio but it no longer had mason jennings as a artist and I can not restore it.

0 Kudos