cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

TannerPandora

You're very welcome @hinspate! Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

kityprincess
Underground

Hello! I made the great faux pax and deleted the wrong station. Can you please open a support ticket so I can get it restored? Thank you!

AdamPandora

@kityprincess I'm happy to help with this - what is the name of the station that needs to be restored?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

kityprincess
Underground

Thank you, Adam! It's Kids Radio for Kids. Hopefully one day there will be a self service option. 

AdamPandora

@kityprincess I went ahead and restored your Radio for Kids Radio station for you.

For future reference, you do have the ability to restore deleted stations on your end. If you search for the deleted station and re-collect it, your original one (including all of your thumb ratings) will be restored with it.

Hope this helps! 

kityprincess
Underground

Good to know! I assumed re-adding wouldn't include all my modifications. I appreciate your time!

0 Kudos

nursek8rn
Underground

Adam,

I tried this to restore my favorite station that I accidentally deleted, and it just pulled up a new station with none of my other station customizations or thumbs. Can you help? It was my dave Matthews band station

Katie

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @nursek8rn, I went ahead and recovered the 'Dave Matthew's Band' station that was started in 2014 and deleted the newly created one for you.

You should see the change in your station list now. If you don't, you may need to restart your phone or web browser to see the changes. 

Enjoy! Let me know if you're still running into trouble. 

nursek8rn
Underground

Thank you Tanner! You're the best 🙂

TannerPandora

You're welcome @nursek8rn! 🎧

ElusieV
Local Performer

Hey there, I was recently trying to setup a device and accidentally deleted one of my stations called 'Eleclass' I tried doing a search and restore but didn't find anything. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated given how long I had the station.

0 Kudos

Narwhal33
Local Performer

Accidentally deleted my how to train your dragon station while clearing out some old ones. Is there a way to restore this station? 
thank you! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Narwhal33 Nice to see you around the community. 😄

We have went ahead and restored your How To Train Your Dragon (Film Score) Radio station.

You may need to re-launch the app/website in order for it to appear in your collection again.

Hope this helps! 

AdamPandora

@ElusieV I can help with this. 😄

Your Eleclass station has now been restored to your collection. 

It looks like that is actually a Daft Punk station that was later re-named as Eleclass - if you accidentally delete it again in the future, you can recreate it by searching for Daft Punk Radio and adding it back to your collection.

Hope we continue to see you around the community. :pandora:

ElusieV
Local Performer

Thank you very much for your help Adam. I have been listening for about 10+ years and that was my oldest station. Very much appreciate the quick response. 💗

AlyssaPandora

Sounds like you're back to listening to your station now, @ElusieV.

Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. Happy listening! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

alex13
Local Performer

Hi there - I believe most of my stations have been deleted accidentally by my father in-law.  Can you please restore my account back to its state from maybe a few days ago? (I'm not sure exactly when the activity happened)  I don't know all the stations he removed sorry.  Thanks for the help!

TannerPandora

Hi @alex13 - thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, we aren't able to see when stations are deleted on our side, so I asked our User Support team to restore them all for you. You may have to go back in to delete the stations you don't want.

You should see the restored stations in your list now, if not, you may need to log out and then back in again. 

Hope this helps. Happy Saturday!

alex13
Local Performer

Thanks a bunch Tanner! Got all the stations back and feeling much better 🙂

AlyssaPandora

@alex13 Sounds like everything is back to normal.

Feel free to let us know if anything else pops up. In the meantime, we hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎹

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat