cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

KMM
Underground

I would like the same station I had as it's "old" with lots of customization and likes and dislikes. Can I get that station with its play history and artists back vs. creating a new one with same name?

Thanks

0 Kudos

KMM
Underground
I posted on Community but think not direct.answer of how to recover an accidental station I called "Jazz" I just deleted minutes ago while deleting other stations. How can I get it back- the actual one I had vs. starting a new one with same name. I've had it for a while and lots of customized and likes and dislike that is "primed" well and hard to remember what I put in it to create a new one. Thanks
0 Kudos

KMM
Underground

Also, I tried to plug "jazz" to create a station in hopes to get the one I had from suggestion. It was not the one I created so I deleted that and hoping support can retrieve the one I accidently deleted. Created a while back too. Hope this info will help to find it.

Thanks

KMM
Underground

I got it back on my own just now!!! used my history and clicked on it. Incase someone had same issue:)

TannerPandora

Glad you were able to recover your station @KMM - I moved your post to your exisiting thread to keep things organized. 

Thanks for being part of community! 👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

PalmettoPride
Local Performer

Hi, I had a custom station called "Herbert Radio", with multiple artists seeded and hundreds of likes and dislikes, which I deleted by accident instead of the one I intended to delete about a week ago. Is there any way to recover it? 

0 Kudos

Tlagoona
Local Performer

All of a sudden my saved stations have been deleted; they are all gone but 3?? Where did they go and why?? Anyone else having this problem?

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @Tlagoona👋

Sorry to hear that your stations have disappeared.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What device are you using? 

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Are unable to view your offline stations? Or, are you unable to view any of your stations in your station list?

Let me know. 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @PalmettoPride. 👋

I moved your post over to this thread as it appears that you're experiencing a similar issue. 

I checked in with someone from our User Support team, and they were able to restore the station for you.

Feel free to check out my original post about restoring deleted stations above.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know if you still have trouble.  🎧

MVictoria1969
Local Performer

Instead of the Album cover that is playing I keep getting ad's and they won't go away, All of my stations disappeared , Where did they go? What is going on with this???????

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @MVictoria1969. 👋

I moved your post over to the Account board to keep the community organized.

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to assist with this, as you may be logged into the wrong account. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

JesNoFear
Local Performer

Can i get my station restored as well, i had one called "blow me away" that also had multiple seeds in it. It had gotten deleted over the weekend.

Thanks

AlyssaPandora

Hey, @JesNoFear. 👋

I checked in with our support team, and it looks like you were able to restore the station recently.

Would you still need assistance?

Let me know. 👍

111111111throw
Local Performer
I opened my pandora app today and all my stations and saved choices are gone. Replaced by 2 Christian channels (**ahem**)? I have a plus account? **ahem** is going on?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@111111111throw Our support team has confirmed will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

MerlSchmidt
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted a bunch of stations on my husband's account. Is there a way to get them restored? He's had some of them for over 10 years....

AdamPandora

@MerlSchmidt Nice to see you around the community.

You can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

With that being said, someone from our support team will be contacting you via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

MerlSchmidt
Local Performer
Thanks! However, we're talking about 10 year's worth of data. If I create a new playlist will it give me the option to restore the old one? Is that what you mean?
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@MerlSchmidt Yes - if you re-create a deleted station, it will automatically restore the original version as it was before getting deleted.

All thumb ratings and added variety previously given on the station will still be there.

With that being said, keep an eye out for the email from our support team and they will be happy to further assist you with this. 

kyanalin05
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my own playlist and I didn't save the songs is there any way to recover my playlist 😞 I didn't see the delete playlist button and I pressed it due to where it was placed...

0 Kudos