cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

AdamPandora

@ocvist I am unaware as to how or why that station was removed from your collection.

With that being said, if it disappears from your collection again without you being the one who actually deletes it, can you please make sure to update us on this thread so that we can let our engineers know?

Thanks for all your help with this. 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

SYoung
Underground

Yes! Thank you!

AdamPandora

@SYoung Always happy to help.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

ocvist
Underground
The station is gone again.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ocvist I'd like to try out one more thing before I send this over to our engineers.

It looks like you've actually hit the station limit.

There is a 250 station limit on all accounts, free or paid. Pandora Premium listeners are also limited to 250 stations, but can create as many playlists as they like.

Due to the millions of registered Pandora accounts in our database, these station limits help our systems manage the high amount of user data.

Can you please delete a few of your stations that you no longer use, and then try adding the Krystian Radio station back to your collection?

Let me know how it goes.

ocvist
Underground

Looks like those stations are created every time my daughter asks Alexa to play something from Pandora. I don't know why Pandora would create a station every time this happens. I also don't understand why Pandora would attempt to first trim actively used stations versus those not listened to in a while.

I don't see a way to mass delete stations. Going station to station to delete them just so Pandora creates more of them in a day or two is pointless. If this behavior was configurable it would be great.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ocvist Thanks for following up with that information.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bulk delete stations from your account.

In the meantime, I recommend giving this existing feature request a ❤️and leaving a comment with your specific suggestion.

Fishtybuns
Local Performer

Hey there, Adam! I just opened my Pandora app and my station Gotyesque has been replaced by another station I did not create. There's no record of my missing station that I can find on my account and I only access Pandora through the app on my phone, so I don't think I'm having the issue where a bunch of stations are being created by Alexa.

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Fishtybuns Check your collection again for that station - I reached out to our support team and requested they restore that station for you.

Let me know if you see it now. 

0 Kudos

TheClimbingWall
Local Performer

A station named BANGERS ONLY was accidentally deleted from my account. Is there a way this can be restored?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@TheClimbingWall I had someone from our support team help with this - they were able to help restore your BANGERS ONLY station for you back to your collection.

Hope this helps! 

Fishtybuns
Local Performer

It's back! Thank you!

AdamPandora

@Fishtybuns Always happy to help! Enjoy the music! 🎧

yvonnedabomb
Local Performer

I would like to recover a playlist I accidentally deleted. 

Playlist Name: yvonnedabomb 

Thank you!

AdamPandora

@yvonnedabomb I had our support team take a look, and they mentioned that playlist is still created on your account.

Can you confirm that the playlist is still missing from your collection?

0 Kudos

woofybite
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my great pla

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @woofybite thanks for posting to community! I moved your message to an existing thread to help keep things organized. 

I'm happy to help assist in recovering your deleted playlist. Can you do me a favor and edit your original post with the name of your playlist, looks like you may have been cut off. 

Let me know! 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

_janeil_
Local Performer

I listened to this station a lot and I tried to delete another station but accidentally deleted this one. Is it possible to get it back? The station was called “musical station”

thank you

_janeil_
Local Performer

Never mind. I some how got it back.

thanks anyway

woofybite
Local Performer

My playlist called Great was deleted can I get it restored?

0 Kudos