cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

AdamPandora

@woofybite I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

Our support team went ahead and restored that playlist for you on their end, so it should now be showing in your collection again.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

j76
Local Performer

I have also just accidentally deleted a station (thank you mobile app for suddenly moving stations around in the list as I deleted a couple I tried out...).  Can you help with mine also?  It was called Dance Dance Revolution.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @j76 thanks for posting! 

I've reached out to our User Support team and asked them to restore the station for you. You should see it soon. You might have to restart the app to see the changes. 

Hope to see you around community more! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

JS2022
Local Performer

All my stations were accidentally deleted. Any help on how to restore these would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JS2022 I had our support team take care of this for you - all deleted stations have now been restored to your collection.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

MarkPhelan
Local Performer

Help, please, I accidentally deleted my favorite station, which had more than 40 seeds. It'll be difficult to recreate.
I hope you can help me recover it.

Thank you

AdamPandora

@MarkPhelan What is the name of the station that was deleted?

0 Kudos

jrhamilt
Local Performer

Is there any way to get our curated stations back?  In particular, John's Pop, John's New Pop, Kid Safe Pop, John's Favorites, and Mom's Christmas?

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @jrhamilt! I moved your message to My Collection to help keep things organized and to help others who may have a similar question find a solution. 

I've asked our User Support team to help restore the station and sent them your list. Keep in mind, you should be able to recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

In the meantime, you should see the stations recovered in your station list shortly. 

Happy listening! 🎧

jefffrz
Local Performer

How do you re-create a deleted station?  I just accidentally deleted a very customized station from my account.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jefffrz To restore a deleted station, all you need to do is search for the station and add it back to your collection.

If you renamed the station to something new, just make sure you search for the artist/track it was originally created with.

If you have any trouble with this, reply back to this message and let me know what the name of the station is. 

0 Kudos

dsemb
Local Performer

Hello, My Pumped Up Kicks Radio station with lots of customized songs has been deleted. How can I recover it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@dsemb I had our support team take a look at your account, and they mentioned that your My Pumped Up Kicks Radio station is still in your collection.

If you aren't seeing it on your end, try signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

MusicFan0045
Local Performer

Accidentally deleted my Michel Bublé playlists how can I get it back??

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @MusicFan0045 thanks for posting to community! I've moved your post to an existing thread - Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

I've gone ahead and asked our User Support team to recover the deleted station 'Michel Bublé Radio' station. You should see it in your station list shortly. 

If this happen again, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

0 Kudos

milhousemn
Local Performer

Hello, I accidentally deleted my station "Thomas" while deleting a bunch of stations my google hub created based on song requests.  Could you please restore "Thomas" for me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@milhousemn I had someone from our support team recover your recently deleted Thomas station.

You should see it in your station list. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Please note, you can always recreate deleted stations by creating a new station from the same artist or song (that was deleted).

Hope this helps!

milhousemn
Local Performer

Thank you, I see it.  It had over 100 thumbs up/down from my kids so it wouldn't have been as simple as recreating a station based off a single artist/song.

AdamPandora

@milhousemn To clarify, when you recreate a station, all of your thumb ratings (both up down) will also be restored. It wouldn't create a brand new station where you would have to start all over again. 

With that being said, I'm happy I was able to help you out on my end this time.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 😎

0 Kudos

TOPCITYIT
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my favorite station a few days ago and just realized my blunder today. Please tell me there is a way to recover it. I've been rockin to that station for what's got to be close to 8 years now!! 

0 Kudos