cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

AdamPandora

@PoppyScot S&F Favorites has now been restored to your collection.

Enjoy the music! 😎

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

tsikows
Local Performer

Im trying to recover my old stations are that had all my thumbs on them. All my stations were deleted from my account and I want them back. You used to be able to see what station a song was thumbed on in your profile, but now it only shows thumbs of stations in your collection, not the deleted ones.

0 Kudos

PogoRiviera
Local Performer

Hello! Please help!!! I have a station called "Cleaning music" that I accidentally deleted. Alexa keeps creating "Cleaning music Radio" which is not what I want. Please, please, please, can you help me??? If not, my house may be dirty forever. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@tsikows Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Missing stations from your collection:

What are the names of some of the stations that are missing from your collection?

Let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thumbs showing in profile:

That is actually working as intended - the only Thumbs Up that will show in your profile list now, are for the stations that are currently in your collection. Thumbs Up given on deleted stations will no longer show in that list.

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@PogoRiviera I moved your post over to this existing thread: Alexa Voice Command Issues

To begin, I went ahead and restored your Cleaning Music station - it should now show in your collection again.

In regards to your Alexa device creating the wrong station, we're aware of an issue when requesting a station with Alexa the requested station does not play.

We're working with Amazon on investigating this issue.

Can you please let me know the model of your Alexa device and the generation?

Additionally, can you please report this issue with Alexa directly. You can do this by sending Alexa an "Utterance History report."

To view your utterance history report, click this link from a computer and log into your Alexa account. Or from a mobile device launch the Alexa app, tap the Menu icon, select Activity and then More under Pandora activity.

From here you'll be able to view what Alexa thought she heard, as well as listen to a recording of what you said. Be sure to let Amazon know by selecting No.

Thanks for the help!

PogoRiviera
Local Performer

Thank you so much! I can clean my house now!!!

I have two Alexas, but the one I was talking to during this ordeal was an Alexa echo, 2nd generation. 

Also, I have reported this issue with them. Thank you again!

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @PogoRiviera. 😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

0 Kudos

tsikows
Local Performer

I do not know which stations have been deleted from my collection as i dont recall the names. I would just like to know what stations my thumbs are on so i can re-add those stations to my collection and delete the thumbs from them. pandora after years and years of thumbing has become a glorified playlist as it keeps playing the same songs every single day and its quite annoying. If i wanted to listen to the same songs every single day i would listen to spotify, or the crummy radio. I would just like to know the station names where my 75 thumbed songs remain. I have brought this number down from 1200+ a couple months ago.

0 Kudos