cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

AdamPandora

@Ellen2717 I reached out to our support team help with this.

They mentioned they restored a station named SPRING back to your collection.

Is that the correct one?

Let me know.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Ellen2717
Local Performer

Spring is the name of the station but I can't confirm that the station has been restored.  I have tried but can't access my station

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ellen2717 Our support team has confirmed that station is showing in your station list now.

If you still aren't seeing the SPRING station in your collection, I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in to see if that helps.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

JWittz
Local Performer

I’ve also accidentally deleted a station of mine called CZjamzzz. Can you recover for me?

is there a way to do this myself on the app?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @JWittz.

I checked your account and I don't see any deleted stations on my end. I also searched for the specific station name 'CZjamzzz', and I'm not seeing this either. 

Could this station be under another account? Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

JWittz
Local Performer

I don’t think so. I only have one account.

Czjamzzz may not have been the exact name, but it was very close.

is there a way for users to manage this on their own?

0 Kudos

JWittz
Local Performer

Actually, when I login to my account on the app it has the username jwittemann. In these threads it’s listed as JWittz. Not sure if that qualifies as 2 different accounts? 
thanks again for checking into this!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JWittz Your profile name on your Pandora account may be different than the one you selected for Community. 

However, I'm still not seeing a deleted station on my end. Looks like you have about 70 stations, and all 70 should be available to you. 

But to recover a deleted station on your end you can create a new station from the same artist or song that was deleted.

Let me know how it goes. 

0 Kudos

doboyle
Local Performer

There is no playlist called My Thumbs up. How do I create one? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@doboyle It looks like that playlist was deleted from your collection.

I had someone from our support team go in and recover your My Thumbs Up playlist for you, so it should now show in your collection again. 

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

doboyle
Local Performer

Thank you! I do have my Thumbs Up list back. 

Question: Can the My Thumbs up list be edited to get rid of duplicates? Can I export it, clean it up in excel, and import it back in? 

Dan O

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @doboyle! 👋🏻

Currently exporting your Thumbs Up list isn't a feature. I do believe there is a request to be able to export content in our Feature Request board. There are 2 ideas that have been submitted: the first idea, and the second idea.

In the meantime, you can manually edit your ThumbsUp Playlist and remove any tracks you don't want. 

Let me know if you need help with that. 🎧

0 Kudos

CmdrViper
Local Performer

ive had a station for years, Lexus Classic Road Mix, that i just now accidentally deleted. is there any chance i can get that station back?

0 Kudos

Mgraeber2
Local Performer

I did search, but it seems to require someone to recover it. Can you please help me recover my station called Kitchen Music? I’ve been curating for years, so starting a new station based on initial seed won’t help, I’m afraid. I don’t have the problem that was noted with too many stations (though I did have an issue with google home requests generating a new station for each request, so I had to disconnect it). Thank you for any help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@CmdrViper I had our support team go in and recover that station for you - they mentioned they saw two stations with that same name, so they recovered both.

Feel free to delete the one that you don't actually need in your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mgraeber2 I moved your post to this thread since you had a similar request.

I had someone from our support team restore that station for you, so it should now show in your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

exxon646
Local Performer

Hello my father accidentally deleted some of my most listened to stations is there anyway they can be recovered?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@exxon646 Our support team can help with this - what are the names of the stations that were deleted?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

CmdrViper
Local Performer

thank you my friend

AdamPandora

@CmdrViper Always happy to help!  😎

0 Kudos