cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

Mgraeber2
Local Performer

I’m so glad to have it back - thank you soo much!! You brightened my day; hope yours is lovely, too.

AdamPandora

@Mgraeber2 Always happy to help! Please stay safe, and have a great rest of your week. 😎

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

KalebFishel
Underground

Could you possibly recover my Pandora station

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@KalebFishel We're happy to help - what is the name of the deleted station you need help recovering?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

KalebFishel
Underground

Attitude adjustment radio

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@KalebFishel Thanks for following up.

I had our support restore that station for you, so it should now be showing in your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

KalebFishel
Underground

Thank you very much

AdamPandora

@KalebFishel Always happy to help! 😎

0 Kudos

DougJankowski
Underground

Is the restore feature only for paying customers?  I was curating a station from 2013 until 2018 when I accidentally deleted it.  It was called "Air France".

I've since created a new "Air France" and tried to seed it etc, but it's nowhere near the same.

0 Kudos

Jamesvaux117
Underground

I deleted a station on accident 😭 how do I get it back I've had it for years!....Help!

mohempstead
Gold Certified

Jamesvaux117 You can get your exact station back by going under the Profile or My Profile tab (depending on the device). The Profile page will list your activities, including the stations you have listened to. When you find the station you deleted you have to click the 'play button/listen to this station button'. You will then have that station back. You cannot delete stations from your profile page so this should work. It worked for me. 🙂 The profile page is listed by date so I highly suggest that you revive your station soon. (Before liking too many other songs) and don't thank me or give me the credit, Kaitlyn is the one to thank. Take care and stay safe. 

mohempstead

AdamPandora

@DougJankowski All users have the ability to restore radio stations on their end. That being said, if a station was created using multiple seeds and is later renamed, that can create a little confusion as how to bring it back.

had our support team take a look and they saw a few stations with "Air France" included in the name. They went ahead and restored all of them to your collection.

Feel free to delete the unwanted versions.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jamesvaux117 You should be able to restore your station with the instructions @mohempstead provided, or simply by searching the name of the station and re-collecting it.

If you have any issues with that, let me know the name of the station that was deleted, and I can have someone from our support team help recover it. 

Jamesvaux117
Underground
  • So it didn't show up - its a station I had when I first started Pandora the name of the station was fast & furious but the picture for the station was alcona.
0 Kudos

DougJankowski
Underground

Really can't believe this.  It works!  There were about three or four restored, but I could easily tell by the number of thumbs up/down which was the right one.   Not sure why there were so many to begin with but I'm very happy with the result.  Only wish I would have asked sooner.

I know it seems like a simple thing, but many of us have invested years on some stations, and are very invested.  So many thanks.

AdamPandora

@DougJankowski Happy to hear that worked!

If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us over the community, and we'll do our best to help/point you in the right direction.

Enjoy the music! 🕺🏽🎶

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jamesvaux117 I reached out to our support team for assistance with this - they were able to restore two different stations named Fast & Furious.

Feel free to delete the unwanted one.

Hope this helps! 

DougJankowski
Underground

Listening to the restored station now.  Again, many thanks!

DougJankowski
Underground

Be specific on the name.  This does work!

danoj77
Local Performer

I accidentally deleted my custom station and need it back, it is called "Station 2" help!