cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Deleted Stations or Playlists

LittleLadynRed
Local Performer

Paying member, Took so long to make my playlists. Upgraded windows 10 and lost my playlists. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1,187 Replies

AdamPandora

@danoj77 Our support team was able to restore Station 2 so you should now see it in your collection.

Hope this helps! 😄

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

danoj77
Local Performer

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! ❤️

AdamPandora

@danoj77 Glad to be of help! Enjoy the music! 🕺🏽🎶

sg235
Underground

Hi Tanner,

I also have a playlist which got accidentally deleted.  I tried to search the same song because I believe that is what it was started from but couldn't find it.. The artist was Jessie Ware and the song I believe was Devotion.  I am pretty sure the station was renamed by me to "Soul".

Is there anything the team could do find this station?  I had a ton of liked songs on there from Jhene Aiko, Alina Baraz (if this can help find the station)

Thanks!

SG

TannerPandora

Hi @sg235! OMG! I love Jessie Ware. My favorite song of hers is 'Say You Love Me'. ❤️

I didn't see 'Soul' but I did see 'Devotion' and have gone ahead and recovered this station. You should see it in your station list momentarily. 

Enjoy the tunes! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

WaywardGypsies
Local Performer

My daughter deleted most of my playlists and stations on my account. Is there anyway I can them all restored?

0 Kudos

HanifMontanif
Local Performer

I hear this is the thread for lost stations! I recently had one called Bad Habits deleted and was wondering if I could get it back?

AdamPandora

@HanifMontanif Nice to see you around to the community. 👋🏽

I had our support team take a look at your collection, and they mentioned you were able to recreate your Bad Habits Radio station shortly after posting to the community.

Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.  

AdamPandora

@WaywardGypsies Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you privately email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

sg235
Underground

Hi Tanner!

Glad you are a fan as well!!

Unfortunately, that Jessie Ware station was the one I had recently created to try to recover my old one.   Could you please try Alina Baraz.. do I have something from her? If not, is there another way to recover the station? I'm at a loss of what I titled it or started it from but had a ton of liked songs on there.. 😞

Thanks!

SG

AdamPandora

@sg235 I was unable to locate an Alina Baraz station in our records for your deleted collection. 

What we can do is restore all stations that have been previously created back to your collection.

You can then locate the correct one out of the stations that are restored, and then delete the other stations you no longer want.

Let me know if you'd like to go that route. 

HanifMontanif
Local Performer

Yes I was! Sorry about that. I would not let me access my comment to delete it or reply to tell you that I had already solved it. Thank you for your help anyway though!

AlyssaPandora

Sounds like you're all set now, @HanifMontanif. If anything else pops up, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks so much for being a part of the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

sg235
Underground

That works! Please recover them all, thanks!

AdamPandora

@sg235 Sounds good - we have recovered all stations that have been created on your account since it was first registered.

Hope this helps! 😄

hinspate
Local Performer

Hello,

I have read several community posts and have not found a way to help myself.  So sorry to bother you.  Would you please help me recover the station I have been maintaining for several years?  I wouldn't know how to recreate it because I have used so many artists and songs to get it to where it is today.  It is called "Derek's Mix."  I think my little son deleted it from one of our devices recently.  It looks like all of the thumbs associated with the station were also deleted.

Thank you for your help,
Derek

bobTheMan
Local Performer

I don't remember doing it but i don't have a thumbs up playlist and after reading around it seems like it is created automatically so I must have deleted it.  Can it be restored? 

TannerPandora

Hi @hinspate! Thanks for posting to community! I moved your post over to an existing thread here.

No bother at all! That's what we're here for. 👍🏻

I spoke with our User Support team and asked them to recover the station "Derek's Mix".  You should see the station in your station list now. If not, you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Let me know if you're still having trouble. 

Thanks for being part of community! 🎧

TannerPandora

Hi @bobTheMan, thanks for posting! I moved your post to an existing thread here. 😄

I asked our User Support team to recover your Thumbs Up Playlist. You should see it in your collection soon. 

Keep in mind that you might have to restart your web browser or mobile app to see the changes.

Thanks for listening! 🎧

hinspate
Local Performer

It's back!  Thank you!