Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting audio issues with a specific track

drafterdb
Local Performer

Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

https://pandora.app.link/CmggO5aW65

When the song is fading to an end, the track skips then repeats an earlier part of the song in error.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
62 Replies

Floopy_Noopers
Local Performer

Nokia ringtone in Rock the Casbah by The Clash

Anyone else notice that there is a distinct Nokia ringtone in this middle of this song.  At 1:54 on the track it's clearly heard.  It's on the Combat Rock album. Or at least that's the album art shown.  It's been there for years.  I think Pandora got a bad track.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Floopy_Noopers I moved your post over to this thread to keep the Community organized: Reporting audio issues with a specific track

I am going to pass your feedback along to our curation team so they can take a closer look at that track.

Thank you for reporting! 🎧

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

JSI_NavArch
Local Performer

Hi AdamPandora,

The Guidelines, by the Mumbles, on A Book of Human Beats

at 3:40 and thru to the end, bad skipping

https://community.pandora.com/t5/My-Collection/Reporting-audio-issues-with-a-specific-track/td-p/201...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @JSI_NavArch!

I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team for further review. 

0 Kudos

kcowolf
Local Performer

"This Magic Moment" by Jay & The Americans (https://www.pandora.com/artist/jay-americans/rock-n-roll-masters-jay-americans/this-magic-moment/TRj...) -- the volume gets quieter throughout part of the song and suddenly jumps back to a normal volume.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @kcowolf!

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can take a closer look. 

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

VegasDJ
Underground

Hey Pandora, how about don't cut off songs one to two minutes before they end, or better yet, not at all!  This has happened twice in the past three days, in particular to "Bizarre Love Triangle (extended mix)" by New Order, but also other songs when I've been listening in the past.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@VegasDJ

I can take a closer look at this. In the meantime, can you tell me if this is happening on a particular device?

If so, what is the make and model?

Tanner | Community Moderator

Mallori_22
Local Performer

Little Saint Nick by the Beach Boys doesn't seem to be playing correctly.  The audio with the lyrics seems to be in background, and is very faint.

https://www.pandora.com/station/play/1667478618471372568

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mallori_22 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reporting audio issues with a specific track

I went ahead and reported your feedback to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your help with this! 

0 Kudos

nadegepie
Local Performer

The track "Francis" of the self-titled album "Coeur de Pirate" by "Coeur de Pirate" has no audio track passed 02:00 .

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @nadegepie!

Your feedback has been reported to our curation team for further review. 

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora: 

0 Kudos

jblack1
Local Performer

I just listened to the same track (Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart).  It sounded like I was only hearing one audio channel.  Jon Anderson's lead vocal was very muted, but the chorus was fine.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @jblack1.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review.

0 Kudos

padaco
Underground

Certain songs show up that have really poor audio compression, like they're ripped to 128Kbps mp3 from the Napster '90s and never had a good re-rip... cymbals and vocals and guitars just sound warbly and watery, like they're drowning. I'm sure some of you older folks know exactly what I'm talking about.

Songs from Nirvana (Lithium) and Nine Inch Nails (Last) and Ministry especially have this sound, whereas my normal mp3/AAC rips don't.

I'm not seeing how to notify Pandora of the quality problem, and these songs should have at least Spotify-quality sound, otherwise it makes me want to use Spotify instead.

This isn't an issue with my app's quality setting, as it's always set to High Quality, like I do with Spotify.

Please someone let me know how to report the songs with terrible quality, so hopefully Pandora can fix them.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@padaco I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reporting audio issues with a specific track

There isn't currently a way to report library errors directly from the app or website, however you can upvote this existing feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service.

In the meantime, you can report any audio issues you come across directly on this thread.

To clarify, do all tracks on the albums you mentioned have issues with audio quality?

Also, would it be possible to send me the link to each album on Pandora so that I can ensure I am passing the correct information to our curation team?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

MDHustler
Local Performer

Lowlife by Adam Jensen is just the first 13 seconds of the song. If I’m reporting this to the wrong location please let me know.

Thanks,

0 Kudos

EmperorJJ1
Diamond in the Rough

Track: My Time Has Come

Artist & Album: Destiny's Child

at approx 3:40 in this track the audio gets scrambled around for 5-10 seconds (similar to a CD skipping)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for reporting this, @EmperorJJ1.

I will have our curation team look into this one.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

AdamPandora

@MDHustler I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting this!

0 Kudos