Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting audio issues with a specific track

drafterdb
Local Performer

Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

https://pandora.app.link/CmggO5aW65

When the song is fading to an end, the track skips then repeats an earlier part of the song in error.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
68 Replies

tbh5184
Local Performer

Corbeau by Coeur De Pirate is also skipping.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @tbh5184.

I've passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate.  

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

padaco
Underground

It's not an audio or library error... it's a low-quality rip. Do you understand the difference? When you rip a CD to a compressed file at a low-quality setting, cymbals and other things get warbled. That's what's happening to the majority of popular songs from the 90's like Nirvana and NIN. I have to skip almost all of them because they sound like what I heard when I first could rip CDs to mp3, like what was on Napster.

You can reproduce the effect yourself by ripping the CDs to 64kbps or 128kbps low-quality mp3. It literally sounds like Pandora is using rips they made 20 years ago.

The songs just need to be re-ripped. Is that even possible for Pandora to do in their tech stack? Please, Amazon and Google and Spotify already have fine-sounding track rips.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for your feedback, @padaco.

I have passed your feedback along to our curation team so they can further investigate. 

0 Kudos

Charliecorner
Local Performer

I too have an issue with a track not playing correctly: Ronny Johnson, Album After 8, track: Say No More. Please fix!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team, @Charliecorner.

Thanks for reporting this! 

0 Kudos

Laserone
Local Performer

How do we report an issue with a particular song? I use Pandora on Android. I can't find anywhere in the app to do that. Isn't there a Report Issue With This Track option that I am missing? There's one song that comes on often where the last several seconds of the song are cut off and then there is silence for like 30 seconds or so while the song timer keeps going. Am I missing that option or is there just no way to do that? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Laserone I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reporting audio issues with a specific track

There isn't currently a way to report library errors directly from the app or website, however you can upvote this existing feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added to the service.

In the meantime, you can report any errors you see directly on the community.

For a list of other related threads, check out this post: How do we flag/report library errors?

As far as the song you'd like to report, please let me know:

• the name of the track with audio issues
  • the name of the artist/band
  • the name of the album that particular track is on
  • a screenshot of the track if possible

I can then report it for you on my end.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

markmarkmark
Local Performer

As per title, there's a broken song that I would have loved to leave as feedback: https://www.pandora.com/station/play/3453286082140620630

Again, add a feedback function.

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @markmarkmark

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Reporting audio issues with a specific track

Let us know which track is having trouble and I'll pass this along to our curation department for further investigation. 

There is an existing feature suggestion for flagging library issues. If you'd like to upvote this suggestion click here.

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

VegasDJ
Underground

I'm sorry for not seeing this sooner and replying, but I may have replied via e-mail, if I remember correctly.  Anyway, in case I didn't, it occurs on my Apple iPhone 7 Plus and on my PC running Microsoft Windows 7.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @VegasDJ.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can take a look at that specific track.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

0 Kudos

Thesemicolon
Local Performer

The Ben Bailey album is all distorted. The audience track is louder than the artist track. You can't understand anything. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Thesemicolon I'm happy to pass your feedback along to our curation team.

What is the name of the album by the artist Ben Bailey where all tracks sound louder than normal?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

TimIrwin26
Local Performer

Enter The Haggis -- "The Mexican Scotsman" from the album Let The Wind Blow High. There's about 12 minutes of silence after the song ends.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/enter-the-haggis/let-the-wind-blow-high/the-mexican-scotsman/TRVZrvc6Z6hzP4k

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for letting us know about this, @TimIrwin26!

I have forwarded your report to our curation team so they can further investigate. 🔎 

0 Kudos

jthill
Local Performer

Tracks that should segue with no gap, two examples, one that *really* needs fixing.

On Blues for Allah, Help on the Way /  Slipknot and Franklin's Tower should play with no silence between them, that segue is sublime on the album and cd, the half-second? break is just so wrong, can Pandora fix this?

I noticed a second one, on Bookends, between Old Friends and the Bookends Theme,  and decided it was worth raising. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this. @jthill.

I have escalated your feedback over to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 

0 Kudos

jbrewer29
Local Performer

Call Me on the Ouija Board - Sharon Needles

https://pandora.app.link/jaPfYlREFfb

This appears to be a karaoke version, because there is no track by Sharon. Only music and background singers. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks, @jbrewer29!

I have informed our curation team about this so they can further investigate. 🔎 

0 Kudos