Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting audio issues with a specific track

drafterdb
Local Performer

Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart

https://pandora.app.link/CmggO5aW65

When the song is fading to an end, the track skips then repeats an earlier part of the song in error.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
102 Replies

DaisyC
Local Performer

I had the same issue before. The song just couldn't be recognized and played, then I tried to use a video repair tool called Joyoshare VidiKit to "repair" it. It worked but I don't know how. But it's a relief that such an issue doesn't happen a lot. I love Pandora. ❤️

JAG77
Underground

The United States Air Force Orchestra - In The Mood

https://pandora.app.link/N6RXQ7ypsib

There is a big missing piece of the track just over halfway through. Every time it happens, I think it's an internet connection issue, but it's the same point in this song every single time. Bad transfer.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@JAG77 Thank you for reporting this! 

I'll make sure to let our curation team know so they can further investigate.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

ProfeRose
Local Performer

Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: IV. Allegro
London Symphony Orchestra

Has skips near the end minute 10-11

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @ProfeRose. 🤝

I have passed your information along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

stacey1012
Local Performer

Hugh Jackman's "From Now On" plays so quietly that I always think my Pandora has stopped working.  If I turn the volume up then everything is too loud for the office.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @stacey1012.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community!

0 Kudos

h13
Local Performer

I've been listening to songs from The Greatest Showman and many are so low I have to turn my speakers way up to her them.  When listening to these songs as part of a station they are very noticeably lower.  One Song to increase volume is Never Enough and From Now On.  But I think all of the songs need a little gain increase.  And I am with everyone else, a way to flag a song issue would be the best as it gives you the exact song to issue that a developer would like.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@h13 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Reporting audio issues with a specific track

While there isn't currently a feature for this, I've gone ahead and passed your feedback along to our curation team investigated.

In the meantime, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in getting it added as well: Ability to Report / Flag Pandora Library Issues

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

IrecaH
Underground

Hello. I would like to report a glitch sections of a song. They Don't Really Care About Us - Michael Jackson. Album is Past, Present, and Future. 

1:10, 1:15, 3:45 glitches. May have missed one before 3:45. Makes me jump. It's explicit so it should be blurring out words. Makes me jump sometimes when I'm quietly listening to it.

Thank you,

Ireca

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@IrecaH I've escalated this over to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

IrecaH
Underground

Just stopping by to say that as of today, the song is still glitching.

Ireca

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@IrecaH I checked in with our curation team and that track is playing as intended.

That track was re-delivered to us the way you are now hearing it - it isn't the explicit version, so what you are hearing is the edited version of the track.

Hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos

Logan_Jennings
Local Performer

I've got a track that's a bit wonky, missing/chopped up parts of the audio of Dark Moor -Somewhere in Dreams. Lyrics are fine, but just the actual music seems corrupted.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Logan_Jennings Thank you for reporting this. 🤝

0 Kudos

bjbkta
Local Performer

No voice when listening to ITZY songs

The title sort of says it all. When listening to an ITZY song the voice audio from the singers is missing, but the background music is there. What is wrong? Does this happen to other songs?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@bjbkta Can you please send me a screenshot of the next track that plays by this artist where the voice audio is missing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

bjbkta
Local Performer

@AdamPandora, this track was missing voice audio. 

bjbkta_0-1647547581638.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @bjbkta. 👋

Thanks for reporting this.

Looks like that song is the instrumental version on this album: CRAZY IN LOVE by ITZY

There are a few other instrumental versions of songs on that album too, you'll see the (Inst.) as an indicator.

You can find the song here

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 12.56.31 PM.png

Hope this helps clarify. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

joytank3
Local Performer

joytank3_0-1649451043427.png

This song is glitching! sounds like it's a scratched CD. Thought it was my browser but it happens everytime I play it!

0 Kudos