cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge 2 accounts (2 different email logins)

ElMudshark
Local Performer

I was traveling and had no access to my correct login so I made up a temp login so I could use Pandora while away.  I selected a bunch of new bands and songs that I'd like to combine with my original (correct) login email selection list (that I've had since 2011!).

Thanks much,

RG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElMudshark Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing content from one account to another. You can find steps on how to share your stations from our help page here. Then,  I would suggest deleting the account you no longer need to help avoid confusion in the future. If you need help on how to delete your account, you can find those steps here. 

Hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

View solution in original post

13 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElMudshark Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

In the meantime, I would recommend sharing content from one account to another. You can find steps on how to share your stations from our help page here. Then,  I would suggest deleting the account you no longer need to help avoid confusion in the future. If you need help on how to delete your account, you can find those steps here. 

Hope this was helpful. Thanks again for being part of community! 🎧

ElMudshark
Local Performer
Shared temp acct stations to correct account. Thanks.
Do you know if there's a way to also share thumbs up and down as well?
Thanks again.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElMudshark Once you add the shared station to your collection, the thumb ratings should transfer over as well.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

ccin930
Local Performer

I would like some help with combining my emails so I can enjoy my downloaded music and upgrade that I paid for

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ccin930 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Merge 2 accounts (2 different email logins)

Currently, merging profiles is not a feature. However, if you'd like to see this on Pandora I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Atb4u2u
Local Performer

How can get y Pandora off my old phone I HAVE THEM CONNECTED BY USB WIRE

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Atb4u2u. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. 

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

At this time, we don't have the ability to merge two Pandora accounts. If you'd like to see this option implemented, I would recommend upvoting this idea: Merge Multiple Pandora Accounts

Since you have two accounts, I've gone ahead and created a support case with our team for you. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Atb4u2u
Local Performer

I had a Samsung A51 but I can't open it how do I get my music back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Atb4u2u I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Jaylahadley
Local Performer

I recently got a new phone and had to relog into my Pandora using my Gmail. My playlists of pure gold are in my older account linked to a Yahoo account I no longer have access to. I know the email address, I could tell you most of the artists or stations added. Is there any way to get that data added to my new account/email?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jaylahadley Unfortunately, there isn't a way to merge an old account to a new one you created.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

michclarkin
Local Performer

I want to merge my two Pandora accounts.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@michclarkin Unfortunately, there isn't a way to merge an old account to a new one you created.

This being said, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos