cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Station Thumbs Grayed Out on Mobile

bretandmoriah
Local Performer

I do not have the option to thumbs up or thumbs down a station shared with me from another account on our family plan. All of the support articles say I can do this and then will be asked if I want to create my own station - but the thumbs are all grayed out and I cannot do anything with them. Help, I want these to be my own stations now!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bretandmoriah Sorry for any trouble.

What is the name of the shared station on your account where the thumbs are grayed out?

Can you please provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing as well?

Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bretandmoriah Sorry for any trouble.

What is the name of the shared station on your account where the thumbs are grayed out?

Can you please provide me with a screenshot of what you are seeing as well?

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos

bretandmoriah
Local Performer

Sorry, this is happening on my other family account. I shared all of my stations on this account with the other account for my job. But now I cannot thumbs up/down any stations on that account and I want to be able to! I have included screenshots from my phone so you can see it.

IMG_A5506051BECE-1.jpeg

IMG_B7EE44236953-1.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bretandmoriah Thanks for sending those screenshots over and clarifying that this is happening on your mobile device.

At the moment there's no way to make a shared station "your own" on the Pandora app.

For now, you will have to sign into Pandora on your computer (http://www.pandora.com) and give any song in the station a Thumbs-up/down rating. Then indicate that you want to make the station your own (not shared).

The next time you open the app on your device the Thumbs options should appear as normal.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

Hey Adam, I'm not sure if this falls under the same issue but i think it might. I have a few shared stations i was able to make my own on desktop and after the first thumbs up in which i made it not shared the following tracks that play don't allow thumbs up or down. Here's one as an example

https://www.pandora.com/station/4577571355317191741

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EmperorJJ1 Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

EmperorJJ1
On the Rise

hey adam i just reloaded today and im able to like and unlike again. i guess it was just when i made the stations initially? idk

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EmperorJJ1 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎

ceyanne
Local Performer

Also getting this message when I tried to thumbs up on another station. Not trying to personalize, just trying to thumbs up.  Next song doesn't give me the option of thumbing up or down.

Screenshot_20211212-204320_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ceyanne At the moment there's no way to make a shared station "your own" on the Pandora app.

For now, you will have to sign into Pandora on your computer (http://www.pandora.com) and give any song in the station a Thumbs-up/down rating. Then indicate that you want to make the station your own (not shared).

The next time you open the app on your device the Thumbs options should appear as normal.

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos