Local Performer

Cant find the shuffle option  On my android  galaxy  s10 plus 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
41 Replies

thegordonshow
Local Performer

I can no longer shuffle my stations! 
The button to shuffle is missing from both the desktop version and the Android mobile version.
This is the only way I listen to Pandora.
Did the shuffle option get removed??

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @thegordonshow. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Edit Shuffle on Premium

Looks like you recently initiated Premium Access which caused the shuffle option to move. In the accepted solution, you can see the steps to edit or manage your shuffle within the app. 

If you accept a complimentary Pandora Premium access session (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Plus experiences. 

• These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.
  • You'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations (from here you can shuffle your stations).
  • When your Premium Access session expires you'll be returned to your normal Pandora app experience, but we'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

You can find out more about how these sessions work here: Premium Access

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos