cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs are always missing when new albums are viewed

abisai_aguilar7
Underground

Hi, I don't know if anyone else has encountered this issue but everytime someone drops a new album, almost half of the songs are always missing and I have to go to the search and find every song individually and play it. Please fix this it's really annoying.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abisai_aguilar7 I'm happy to look into this.

Can you please provide me with an example of an album you are seeing with missing tracks?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

abisai_aguilar7
Underground

Well yesterday, I was trying to listen to the new Ozuna album and a lot of the songs were missing. And it happens to me with every single album that's just been released and they always don't show up until the next day. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abisai_aguilar7 I checked our catalog and do see that we have that album available here: ENOC (Explicit)

All 20 tracks appear to be available when I checked on my end.

Are you still not seeing the full album?

If so, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks again for working with me on this. 

0 Kudos

abisai_aguilar7
Underground

It only happens the night of the album release tho... by the next day they always show up so they're all there now, but i have a screenshot of when it happened with folklore (taylor swift) if that helps. idk if u can see but the 3rd song was missing and a lot of the other ones were too. And the only way I can ever find them is go look for each song in the search bar 😕Screenshot_20200723-210135.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abisai_aguilar7 This is very helpful - thank you for sending that over.

I am going to reach out to someone on our curation team and pass your feedback along to them so they can further investigate.

We appreciate you reporting this to us on the Community! :pandora:

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abisai_aguilar7 I wanted to provide you with an update - our engineers are currently working on a fix for this.

In the meantime, a workaround to getting the full album to show on the night of the release is to sign out of the app, and then sign back in.

I will make sure to provide you with another update when a permanent fix is officially released.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Comfortable007
Local Performer

This still seems to be an issue! Trip at Knight for example, on the explicit version is missing 2 songs, the count for the album just goes from 6,8,10, missing songs 7 and 9. Weird thing is is that they’re on the clean version and this is honestly a bit confusing  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Comfortable007. 👋

I'm having some trouble locating the album you're referring to.

Could you provide the artist / album title as well as a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for your help. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Comfortable007
Local Performer

Trip at Knight - Trippie Redd, dropped August 20th, missing songs Matt Hardy 999 and Supernatural from the explicit album, for reference they’re on the clean version

0D90DAC6-6C4F-409C-BC1D-3ED202A84BAE.png

52CD4662-AEC8-4A25-A412-6DB2A4A15896.png

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Comfortable007. 👋

Thanks so much for posting that screenshot. 

I'm taking a look from the Pandora Desktop App, and I'm able to view those two tracks you mentioned:

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 10.23.34 AM.png

Could you try signing in and out of the app on your device to see if this helps?

Let me know if you're still unable to view those two tracks on the explicit version of the album. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JPD
Local Performer

Destroyer's new album Labrynthitis is only showing one song on the Android app. The whole album shows up on the desktop version. Has it not been loaded properly?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JPD Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos