cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting Songs on Playlist

dhyatt509
Local Performer

How do I get my new song to the top of my playlist not at the bottom?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @dhyatt509. 👋

I'm happy to help! I moved your post over to the My Collection space as I'm unsure of what device you're using.

From a mobile device:

• To adjust the order of your playlist hold and drag the list icon on the right of the track title to the desired position.
  • If you're in Edit mode, tap Next (iOS) or Save (Android) to close out and save your changes. 

From a computer:

• To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

• To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.

++

If you'd like to see other ways to edit your playlists and sort your collection from a mobile device, feel free to check out / upvote these suggestions:

I hope this information is helpful! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @dhyatt509. 👋

I'm happy to help! I moved your post over to the My Collection space as I'm unsure of what device you're using.

From a mobile device:

• To adjust the order of your playlist hold and drag the list icon on the right of the track title to the desired position.
  • If you're in Edit mode, tap Next (iOS) or Save (Android) to close out and save your changes. 

From a computer:

• To edit a playlist, go to My Collection and click the album art or title of the playlist you'd like to edit.

• To change the position of a song, click and hold the song you'd like to move and drag it into the desired position.

++

If you'd like to see other ways to edit your playlists and sort your collection from a mobile device, feel free to check out / upvote these suggestions:

I hope this information is helpful! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport