cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Station has disappeared

LordRungo
Local Performer

Team, up until OCT 14th 2021 I was able to listen to pandora just fine every day for years. Suddenly my account views other stations that I did not add  and some stuff that my wife added EONs ago. My main channel on all devices (Desktop , IOS, Android) is only Searchable. I can type in "Rainbowwave4" and find it but by default it is not on my account anymore. When I search it on my desktop i just get a "Something has gone wrong. Please try again later."

I would appreciate any help 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@LordRungo We were able to restore your Rainbowwave4 station for you on our end.

Let us know if it ends up disappearing again.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 Replies

AdamPandora

@LordRungo We were able to restore your Rainbowwave4 station for you on our end.

Let us know if it ends up disappearing again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Masamume
Local Performer

A station of 10 years was accidently deleted.  The station was based on "Your Hand in Mine" by Explosions in the Sky.  I searched for Explosions in the Sky and a station auto-generated and my old station was removed (I wish I could turn off this newish feature).  

Please help me restore the station and my trust that Pandora is a safe app for developing playlists.

(3rd time trying to post, my profile keeps showing 0 posts when I check)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Masamume I was able to restore the Your Hand in Mine station back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

rlessard
Underground

Yesterday I was changing the artist that one of my stations is based on, so that I could thumb up some of their songs. An error occurred and I got kicked out of Pandora. When I went back in, the station was gone. I know that I did not delete the station. It is a station that I created and it has close to 900 songs on it, so I am hoping it will return.

This happened once before, a few years ago. A station that disappeared magically reappeared 2-3 years later.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rlessard What is the name of the station that disappeared?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

rlessard
Underground

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the quick response. It is called "Alt-Folk-Country?"

Rob

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for following up, @rlessard.

I've created a ticket with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

rlessard
Underground

My station is now back! Thanks so much for your assistance.

AdamPandora

Happy to hear it, @rlessard.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

0 Kudos

strictlyb4601
Local Performer

Please restore my families holiday station called "carol of the bells radio". Its been our families holiday playlist for almost a decade and it was accidentally deleted by my son.

Thank you

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@strictlyb4601 Carol Of The Bells Radio has now been added back to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

strictlyb4601
Local Performer

The station still isn't showing up in my collection on two devices and when I log in via a web browser on a computer.

I have restarted and cleared the cache on the effected devices.

Thank you

0 Kudos

shawnellis21
Local Performer

My Thumbnail Radio station was deleted in error, what do I need to go to try to restore that back to my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@shawnellis21 I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this issue.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

shawnellis21
Local Performer

Thank you!  I appreciate it.  Let me know if you need my email address to privately correspond with.  

shawnellis21
Local Performer

Any update on restoring the Thumbprint station back to my account?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@shawnellis21 Unfortunately, our engineers are still looking into this issue and have not found a resolution.

Thanks again for your patience with this as they work to find a fix. 

shawnellis21
Local Performer

Thank you for the update.  I appreciate it.  Let me know if you or the engineers have any questions.