cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (12/8/22) - Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

jefferson411
Underground

For the past couple of days, I’ll add stations to my collection and the next day, they’re dropped. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
57 Replies

ixiJMR
Underground

Windows Edge

iphone app

roku app 

all three when never stations are added remove them on closing and opening 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for clarifying that with me, @ixiJMR.

Our engineering team would like for you to run through some troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue for you.

Please note you will be required to run through steps for each browser/device you are experiencing the issue on:

If this continues to be an issue after running through the steps linked above, please let me know the names of the new stations that disappear.

0 Kudos

ixiJMR
Underground

done that  

Every station I add but currently Elvis and Grimes

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ixiJMR We enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through the troubleshooting steps once more:

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

ixiJMR
Underground

Somehow the Elvis and Grimes stations are now fine but I’m unable to add anything else just tried Jelly Roll 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ixiJMR Sorry to hear that. We've made another small change that should help.

Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

ixiJMR
Underground

While not sure how something so basic can be broken I am happy you’ve found a way to fix it internally. Thank you. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ixiJMR Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

Sylve333
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue of Christmas music stations (“Christmas” and “Electronic Holidays”) disappearing from my collection. I’m using the Pandora app on my iPhone iOS 16.0.2. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sylve333 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if those stations continue to disappear from your collection.

0 Kudos

smcromer
Underground

I cannot add any of the holiday stations to my playlist.  It lets me add the Thanksgiving stations but not the Holiday stations.  I should be able to add any available station to my playlist.

0 Kudos

acw_18
Local Performer

Three of my Christmas stations keep disappearing. Every day I add them back, and then they disappear again. Why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smcromer I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

Can you provide me with an example of a holiday song or artist you are unable to add as variety?

Additionally, what is the name of the station you are unable to add them as variety to?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acw_18 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

nickkusiak
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue with stations disappearing. I've reached out to tech support numerous times and they add the stations in the system but the glitch is still not solved. Everyday I add new stations that disappear. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickkusiak Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. What are the names of some of the stations that are currently missing from your collection?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

nickkusiak
Local Performer

This happens on my iPhone - iOS 16.1.1 and on my MacBook on all types of browsers. Stormzy goes missing. This has also happened across numerous stations in the last few weeks. I have contacted tech support via email.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickkusiak Thanks for following up.

Our engineering team would like for you to run through some troubleshooting steps to see if it resolves the issue for you.

Please note you will be required to run through steps for each browser/device you are experiencing the issue on:

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

Mobile Troubleshooting:

Let me know if those stations continue to disappear from your collection after running through those steps.

0 Kudos

smcromer
Underground

To clarify, I cannot add any "Holiday" stations to "My Collection".  For example, when I go to "Browse" and select the "Holiday" folder, I see a lot of holiday stations.  I am able to select any of the holiday stations and listen to the music.  However, any station I select in the "Holiday" folder does not get added to "My Collection" like it should.  Here are the holiday stations that I listened to recently but were not added to "My Collection":  Classical Christmas, Christmas Choral Classics, Christmas Traditional, Rockin' Holidays, Kids' Christmas, Jazz Holidays, Holiday Instrumentals, Celtic Holidays, and Navidad Latina.  These and any station from the "Holiday" folder does not get added to "My Collection".

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smcromer Thanks for following up.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Stations disappear from collection after leaving app/website

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

Let me know.

0 Kudos