cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbprint Radio Reporting Wrong Thumb Number

jujutsuka
Underground

My thumbprint radio says that it is playing "Music inspired by your 160 thumbs from across all your stations." This number goes up every time I thumb a song while listening to Thumbprint Radio. However, when I go into my Thumbprint Radio info, it shows that I have thumbed over 400 songs, and when I look at my profile, I have thousands thumbed. Why isn't this adding up?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jujutsuka I reached out to one of our engineers on your behalf and they were able to help resolve this.

Your thumb count showing on Thumbprint Radio should now be accurate.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
41 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jujutsuka I reached out to one of our engineers on your behalf and they were able to help resolve this.

Your thumb count showing on Thumbprint Radio should now be accurate.

0 Kudos

LTSings
On the Rise

I played my thumbprint station earlier and was surprised to the songs I have thumbed up have been deleted. Last time I checked it said this station is based on the 4 songs that I gave a thumbs up to. It's only counting the songs I gave a thumbs up to today. All the other songs a gave a thumbs up to in the past are gone. I'm just trying to find out why I now have only 4 songs with a thumbs up when I gave many songs a thumbs up in the past. Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LTSings I moved your post to this thread since you were running into a similar issue.

Our engineers have gone in and manually fixed this for you on their end.

Hope we continue to see ya around the community! 

LTSings
On the Rise

Thank you.

jujutsuka
Underground

Hello Adam,

I am experiencing this issue again. Will you please have one of your engineer's rectify this?

Thank you,

0 Kudos

claudiuo
Underground

I am having the same issue with my Thumbprint radio station. This morning when I looked at the station, it said "Music inspired by your -3 thumbups from across all your stations". I thought that is strange, first because I used thumb up hundreds of times, second because the number was negative. So I kept playing music and used thumb up and now I am seeing "Music inspired by your 0 thumbups from across all your stations".

Also, the Thumb History shows only 13 when again, it should be way more. Can you help me with this as well?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jujutsuka @claudiuo Our engineers went in and manually fixed this for you on their end.

Let us know if you continue to experience issues with this. 

claudiuo
Underground

@AdamPandora Thanks a lot for the very quick reply and fix.

One more thing though: the number is indeed fixed (it shows 505) but the content of the station still puzzles me: why only 13 songs in the entire station when I have so many thumbs up? Does it take a while for the station to be populated now that the number was fixed? Thanks again!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@claudiuo The 13 Thumbs Up ratings you are seeing on your station are the Thumbs Up you've given on your actual Thumbprint Radio station.

Just as you are able to provide thumb ratings on your individual stations, you are also able to rate tracks with a thumbs up/down on your Thumbprint Radio station.

Thumbing a track up or down on Thumbprint Radio won't affect its thumb rating elsewhere. Just like your other stations, if you thumb it up, you'll hear more tracks like that, and if you thumb it down, it won't play again on Thumbprint Radio, but will remain thumbed up on the original station.

Hope this helps clarify. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

claudiuo
Underground

I'm sorry I misunderstood the content of the station. Now I get it. Again, thanks a lot for the quick reply and clarification.

Senkaimoon
Local Performer

Hello everyone,
I've a question regarding Thumbprint station that should be based on your liked songs. It says it's based on 40 liked songs how to recreate it so it is now based on my 230+ likes that i've given to different songs? I tried delete it and start it over again and it still say its based on 40 songs.... sadly not the last 40... just some 40 likes that i used to have.... It's been best station so far i listened to (obviously)
Anyone know? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Senkaimoon I reached out to our engineers and they were able to manually adjust that for you on their end.

The correct number of thumbs should now show on your Thumbprint Radio station.

Hope this helps! 

Senkaimoon
Local Performer
I see its common problem... well thank you anyway very kind from you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Senkaimoon Always happy to help!

Our engineers are currently working on a fix for this to prevent it from happening again moving forward.

0 Kudos

SpiritLink112
Local Performer

Currently experiencing this issue, but the number on my thumbprint radio is larger than on my account. I don't  know what the issue is, unfortunately.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SpiritLink112 Sorry for any confusion.

Your Thumbprint Radio is inspired by both your total number of Thumbs up, as well as your total number of Thumbs down given on your stations.

This would explain why the number showing on the station is larger.

Hope this helps clarify! 

SpiritLink112
Local Performer

Oh that makes sense, haha... Thank you for the response anyways!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SpiritLink112 Always happy to help. Enjoy the music! 🕺🏽🎶

0 Kudos

Tlamaine613
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but I’m having a similar issue for years I’ve been listening to the station that obviously will add songs on as I like them and just recently I went on and it says I’ve liked over 3000 songs but my station only has 70 and I try to edit and the only thing I can do there is delete songs and it’s already so small is there a way we can fix it on our end or it’s an internal issue? If there’s anyway I can get a text that would be most helpful

0 Kudos