cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile

Ethanlay
Local Performer

Screenshot_20240123_154426_Pandora.jpg

 so is their a cap on how many songs you can thumbs up?  I'm not a monthly subscriber. So I don't know if that has anything to with my issue, but I have 116 Thumbed up songs and I've been trying to add more but the app won't accept any more.

Their isn't an error message when I try to add more it's just simply not added my new thumbed up song to my list.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ethanlay We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page or in your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ethanlay We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page or in your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

Mousermind
Underground

Same here. The change knocked a good third of my Likes off, many of which I listen to constantly. 

Is there anything you can tell us about why this change was made? Thanks! 

0 Kudos

w3armachine52
Local Performer

im having the same issue logged in same on iphone and pc but pc only says 800 thumbs up help 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @w3armachine52 

Welcome to community!

Sorry for any confusion around your thumbs. I moved your post over to an existing thread - Thumbs count is inaccurate in Profile. Check out Adam's accepted solution for more details.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport