cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Artist for album

Dart1920
Local Performer
Not sure how to get this fixed but I found an album from an artist that is actually listed under the wrong artist name. The album 'Underworld" buy "Vamps" which is a japanese band is being listed under the band "the vamps" which is a British band. Its kinda annoying as I like this album and it introduced me to the band but I can't play the album or the songs from the album on auto play without changing genre completely from hard rock to pop because it attributes it to the wrong artist.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wrong Artist for album

AdamPandora Moderator

@Dart1920 Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

13 Replies

AdamPandora Moderator

@Dart1920 Thanks so much for pointing this out.

We really appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection. We'll look into it ASAP.

View solution in original post

Flyinbryan
Local Performer

I saw the same thing tonight on "Fight the good fight" by Triumph. The album cover and artist showing with it was "Ash Wednesday",  but that is incorrect.  I made sure by using Shazam before the song finished.  Definitely Triumph

Thanks,

Bryan

0 Kudos

AdamPandora Moderator

@Flyinbryan Thanks for letting us know - I went ahead and passed your feedback along to the folks who handle our collection so they can investigate. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

blues-sevenfold
Diamond in the Rough

I have that song on some of my stations - and I, too, have noticed that issue.

0 Kudos

Russ
Local Performer

Please see "Queen Bee" as well.

Looks like the artist is sharing album space with a different named German comedian group. Screenshot_20191103-122254.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora Moderator

@Russ Thanks so much for pointing this out -I've forwarded this to the people who take care of the collection.

0 Kudos

Jonathanscott19
Local Performer

Sublime-temper(Dancehall music) is a different genre and artist then Sublime (The surf rock band). This causes my sublime station to seed all sorts of wrong musiccan you please seperate them. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora Moderator

Thanks for letting us know @Jonathanscott19 - I've let our curation team know about this. 🎧👍

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos

highpointryan
Local Performer
Can you help me? I have some artist named Highpoint with the album, "OffDayz"and all of his songs mixed in my catalog for my artist "Highpoint". It also has his picture as Our artist pic. We are a rock band NOT a rap artist. Can you please take this off ASAP

I think my "Similar Artists" are all wrong now because of the mix up

J

0 Kudos

AdamPandora Moderator

@highpointryan Our Aritst Support team has confirmed that they received your message. Keep an eye out for their email, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

Jessika02
Local Performer

Hello, I am having the same issue except with the artist Bry. The team listed the rapper Bry under the English artists name, is there any way you can fix it? Thank you for your time.

0 Kudos