cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

gfinley248
Local Performer

I am having the same issue that a couple of people were having where the Thumbprint Playlist isn't showing the accurate number of songs that the Thumb's Up total has. Under my account in the Thumb's Up I have over 900 songs, but the Playlist only has 400 listed.

Is there a way to sync those on our end?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
59 Replies

AdamPandora

@Keith3 I definitely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, this issue has not been resolved yet and our engineers are continuing to look into it.

Thanks again for all your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Eshalomiru
Local Performer

Hi, @AdamPandora! My thumbs up playlist is also missing from my collection. Are you able to restore mine also?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Sure thing, @Eshalomiru.

My Thumbs Up playlist has now been restored to your collection.

Enjoy the music! 

0 Kudos

vd
Underground

I have a total of 762 thumbed up songs. But, there are only 420 songs in My Thumbs Up playlist. Can you readd all the thumbed up songs to the playlist please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@vd I've added your report to the ticket we currently have open with our engineering team.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Abierman1986
Local Performer

So you've had this problem for years.  What EXACTLY are you doing to fix it besides having "engineers look at it".  I'm am engineer, I know what that CAN mean and it certainly.seems like you all are doing jack-all to fix these problems? For 10 bucks a month from every premi user, pay your people to actually SOLVE the problems.

vd
Underground

Thabks @AdamPandora , any updates on this? Is there a community post linked to this ticket?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@vd Unfortunately, this issue is still being investigated by our engineering team.

The ticket we created with our engineering team is linked to this thread you are commenting on.

Thanks again for all your patience with this!

0 Kudos

mharing5
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I have over 8000 thumbs up but only 1700 or so are on my thumbs up playlist...can you fix please? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@mharing5 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

mharing5
Local Performer

Adam,

I have not heard anything back from the support team other then they are working on the issue. Why does it take days for them to fix this when you can do it in a split second? I'd rather you fixed this issue then have to wait for them...sorry but Ive had this issue before and it was never resolved. Can you please help with this?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mharing5

Thanks for posting to community. Sorry for any trouble with your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

Please note that this thread has not been marked as resolved, but has been reported and is being investigated by our engineering team.

I see that you've also written into our Support team as well. I've included your experience on the ticket and passed this along. 

I understand how frustrating this can be and appreciate your patience during this time. 

Tanner | Community Moderator
~ Check out Tip #16 Alarm Clock from Tanner's Tips
~ Check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart

> > Follow us on Twitter @PandoraSupport

EinsteinN
Underground

Hello @AdamPandora 

I was just looking at both the thumbs-up playlist in my profile and my Thumbs Up playlist. Are they supposed to be identical, because, for some reason, mine isn't? Also, can there be a rule that the same song from the same album can't be in the playlist twice?

AdamPandora

@EinsteinN I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team regarding this issue.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To address your second question, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see it added to the service as well: Web: Prevent duplicate songs on playlists

Hope this helps!

UkuleleJim
Opening Act

My Thumbs Up playlist only has 926 songs, but my Thumbprint Radio shows that I have 5,411 thumbs up from across all my stations. To me that seems like the playlist should have thousands more songs in it than it does. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos

prairiepasque
Local Performer

Hi @AdamPandora, I am also experiencing a huge discrepancy and would appreciate your help in solving it. I have 1,678 Thumbed Up songs but 475 are on the playlist. How can I tell if they are "radio only" songs? I could swear there used to be way more songs on this Playlist.

Let me know if you need screenshots. 

And thank you kindly for your help in this matter!

AdamPandora

@prairiepasque Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team regarding this issue.

AdamPandora

@UkuleleJim Your Thumbprint Radio is inspired by both your total number of Thumbs up, as well as your total number of Thumbs down given on your stations.

Your My Thumbs Up playlist is only made up of the tracks you've given a Thumbs Up to across your stations.

This would explain why the number showing on the station is larger.

Hope this helps clarify.

0 Kudos

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Rather than start a new post. I am puzzled about one thing on thumbs up. If I go into my profile, it says 542 thumbs. 
Yet in my collection, I have a my thumbs up playlist showing only 274 songs. Should all my thumbs up be in that playlist? Thanks, have a salubrious rest of the  day everyone! 😃

AdamPandora

@joemd1960 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with our engineering team regarding this issue.