cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

williamwnapier
Local Performer

 My Thumbs Up show various counts it’s either 1219 or 830 or 710.

I believe the number is 1219 and would like those thumbs up to be reflected correctly for my Thumbs Up Radio which I use quite a lot.

65AE5496-71A7-41C7-A911-DFD6322851DE.jpeg

4560716F-5C8B-4013-AA17-4EB157E75C22.jpeg

9B4C1E04-2508-499C-88C5-B18DBB77B72D.jpeg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@williamwnapier Nice to see you around the Community.

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page or in your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@williamwnapier Nice to see you around the Community.

We recently made a change to limit the number of thumbs displayed in your Profile from the web and mobile devices so the Thumbs up count may not match the total number on your account.

If you'd like to review your Thumbs in greater detail, you can find them in each stations backstage page or in your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

In the meantime, I've passed along your feedback.

0 Kudos

ndygart
Underground

I am also having this issue. I recently deleted a bunch of stations. I went from 105 stations down to about 37. I know I don't have a lot of thumbed down songs. I just haven't done much of that on my stations. I also edited all 37 stations and deleted quite a few of my thumbed up songs. 

So, here's the problem. Thumbprint Radio says it is inspired by 1,138 thumbs from all my stations. I don't see how this is possible after I deleted so many stations. Each of my 37 stations averages about 5 thumbs up and probably 0 thumbs down.

My profile page lists 215 thumbs, which sounds more likely to be right. When I click 215 thumbs, the next page says 1018 thumbs. Finally, the My Thumbs Up playlist lists 787 songs.

Also, in the My Thumbs Up playlist, I actually clicked to add similar songs at the bottom of the page, and about 4-5 songs were added. I don't see a way to delete these extra songs. However, I assume these won't be considered thumbs for Thumbprint Radio. They just might play if I choose to play the My Thumbs Up playlist, right?

I forgot to mention that this is on the Pandora app on Android. On the computer, 215 is still the number of thumbs listed on my profile. After I click 215, there is a list of songs but no number. However, the My Thumbs Up playlist still lists 787 songs.

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos