cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

gfinley248
Local Performer

I am having the same issue that a couple of people were having where the Thumbprint Playlist isn't showing the accurate number of songs that the Thumb's Up total has. Under my account in the Thumb's Up I have over 900 songs, but the Playlist only has 400 listed.

Is there a way to sync those on our end?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@gfinley248 What you are running into is a separate issue with an inconsistency in thumb counts between your profile and My Thumbs Up Playlist.

With that being said, our engineers aware of this issue and are working on it. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime, and hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
42 Replies

AdamPandora

@gfinley248 What you are running into is a separate issue with an inconsistency in thumb counts between your profile and My Thumbs Up Playlist.

With that being said, our engineers aware of this issue and are working on it. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime, and hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Deno
Local Performer

Is the 'My Thumbs Up' playlist directly connected to the 'My Thumbs' tab under my profile? If so why does it show '956' in my playlist but '1.1k' on my profile? All I can think of, the songs that I like but then unlike later dont come off my profile...

Good vibes
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Deno I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

I have passed your feedback along to our engineers so they can further investigate why a different number of thumbs is showing on both your profile, and My Thumbs Up playlist.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Stephkirk26
Local Performer

so has anyone found an answer yet? cause one of my thumbs say 128 and the other says 60...I dont know what to do

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Stephkirk26 Would it be possible to send us two different screenshots of what you are seeing?

I'll need one screenshot of your My Thumbs Up playlist where it indicates the number of tracks that are added, along with a screenshot of your profile that shows how many total thumbs up ratings have been given across your stations.

Thanks for your help with this!

0 Kudos

Stephkirk26
Local Performer

pandora.jpgpandora2.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Stephkirk26 Thank you for sending that over.

It looks like our engineers are still working on this, however I have escalated your feedback over to them for further review.

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a fix. 🛠

Twade92
Local Performer

My thumbs count on my profile is wrong compared to my thumbs up radio.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Twade92 I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

I have passed your feedback along to our engineers.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos

Mamipooh
Local Performer

Hello, I would love to listen to all of my songs that I have hit a thumbs up on over the past years. But it looks like only half the songs are on the actual "thumbs up playlist" is there anyway of transferring them or sync them all on to the one playlist? Without having to go on each song one by one? That would take too much time and be ridiculous. I went to my profile and it shows all of the songs I have put a thumbs up on and the "thumbs up playlist" that's under playlist has less than half of it on it.. What can I do? Help please! I would love to stay a premium member if I can get this fixed. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Mamipooh I moved your post to this thread since you are experiencing a similar issue.

My guess is that you have given a Thumbs up to a number of tracks that are labeled as "Radio Only."

The only tracks that will show up in your My Thumbs Up playlist are ones that are available for on-demand play.

So you may see a difference in the total number of Thumbs Up showing in your profile, vs. the actual number of tracks that are added to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. 

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this helps explain. 🤝

0 Kudos

wemnarr
Local Performer

So this is still a problem. If this can get fixed soon, I'll start paying for Pandora Premium again. This is my favorite feature. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@wemnarr Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

My guess is that you have given a Thumbs up to a number of tracks that are labeled as "Radio Only."

For more information, check out my message above.

Hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos

h_doxsey
Local Performer

Does Pandora only show you "X" amount of your thumbed up songs and will play everything that you ever thumbed up or is something wrong with my account? It shows I only have 6 songs that I've thumbed up but obviously I have a lot more than that. As I'm listening to the playlist it is still showing only the 6 songs.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@h_doxsey Would it be possible to send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I'm happy to take a closer look.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

h_doxsey
Local Performer

h_doxsey_0-1596660699160.png

0 Kudos

h_doxsey
Local Performer

I finished the 6 songs and it automatically started an "AutoPlay"

h_doxsey_0-1596661078634.png

0 Kudos

h_doxsey
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Any new information on this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@h_doxsey Thanks for sending that over.

For more information, check out my message above.

That being said, I have passed your feedback along to our engineers so they can further investigate.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 🤝

0 Kudos