cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

gfinley248
Local Performer

I am having the same issue that a couple of people were having where the Thumbprint Playlist isn't showing the accurate number of songs that the Thumb's Up total has. Under my account in the Thumb's Up I have over 900 songs, but the Playlist only has 400 listed.

Is there a way to sync those on our end?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
54 Replies

rushguy1
Local Performer

My thumbs up station is missing about 300-350 songs

This just happened today.  Yesterday everything was fine, but now I've lost a whole bunch of songs from my Thumbs Up playlist.  Please see if you can fix this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@rushguy1 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

My guess is that you have given a Thumbs up to a number of tracks that are labeled as "Radio Only."

For more information, check out my message above.

That being said, I have passed your feedback along to our engineers so they can further investigate.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. 🤝

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

Baseballer8699
Local Performer

My new thumbs up songs and apparently quite a lot more have not saved to a Playlist. Neither thumbprint radio nor the my thumbs up station reflect all the songs I've given a thumbs up to. One is off by around 100 songs and the other almost 200. Why is this not syncing and what are you guys doing to fix these problems? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Baseballer8699 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineers for this issue.

We appreciate your patience as they continue to look into this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Castor
Local Performer

I am missing a good number of thumbs  up songs from my playlist.  I had over 1,000 and now in the 650 range.  This is recent as of this weekend.

AdamPandora

@Castor To clarify, it looks like your My Thumbs Up playlist was removed from your collection.

I went ahead and restored it for you on my end.

That being said, it looks like the number of tracks on there is still below the 1,000 that you mentioned.

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 🤝

0 Kudos

jjlls
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. First split into two lists and now one only 200 songs

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @jjlls. 👋

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I've taken a look, and I can see a single My Thumbs Up playlist with 222 songs on your account from the web.

Are you unable to view this from your Android device?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

jjlls
Local Performer

I had a single list with a little over 400 songs. Then it split into two thumbs up with 200+ each. Then early this week one of them disappeared and now I have the one you see.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@jjlls Thanks for following up.

I moved your post over to this existing thread since it sounds more in line with the issue you are running into: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineers.

Thanks for your patience as they continue to look into this.

0 Kudos

ElleVated
Underground

Sone of the songs I've thumbed up are not in this playlist, why?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ElleVated I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

I have added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineers for this issue.

We appreciate your patience as they continue to look into this. 🤝

0 Kudos

ElleVated
Underground

Its been almost a week and I haven't heard anything about why I'm having this issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@ElleVated I definitely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, this is something that our engineers are still looking into.

Thanks again for your patience with this as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

Keith3
Underground

My thumbs up playlist is around 1,034 , which seems to be accurate . But my thumb's profile only shows about 400.

Why aren't they the same ? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hey there, @Keith3. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Wrong number of Thumbs on My Thumbs Up Playlist

In the meantime, our engineering team is investigating this issue. I've sent over your feedback about the incorrect number of Thumbs Up showing on profile. 

Thanks for your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

ElleVated
Underground

It's been 2 months and still my issue hasn't been fixed nor has anyone contacted me to inform me of anything at all in regards to this. Seems sort of idiotic to me to continue paying for premium when the features included aren't working properly. Especially when the reason behind purchasing the subscription originally was for this feature specifically. 

Copyless
Local Performer

So I am going to write about my missing songs here and try and save you the trouble of having to move it here

So my profile shows somewhere around 1707 songs but my thumbs up is somewhere in the 13?? area and I have read all the answers and understand about the songs that the rights are not released but I am pretty sure that I don't have 400 songs that fall in that category. I could be wrong though.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Copyless I have added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

0 Kudos

Keith3
Underground

My profile says I have about 400 thumbed up songs,My actual thumbed up playlists Is about 2300. You people keep saying you are checking into it. It has been about two months now. I just recently deleted your app. If I resubscribe,I want you to do your part.