cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Alchron
On the Rise

My playlists are not updating, they haven't updated since Saturday.

Labels (2)
56 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luv1 I definitely understand your frustration.

I am going to escalate your feedback over to our engineering team so they can help look into why your playlists aren't refreshing.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

mgelles
Local Performer

My playlists haven't refreshed this week. Is there something I need to do on my end. I'm listening on a windows pc running windows 10 using a google chrome browser and have never experienced this issue previously.

michellr

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mgelles. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I've gone ahead and shared this information with our engineering team on your behalf. Thanks for your patience and for reporting this issue with your playlists. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Craigmack10304
Underground

My weekly mood soundtracks didn’t reset from two weeks ago to form a new one?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Craigmack10304. I've escalated your feedback to our engineering team so that they can investigate further. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Craigmack10304
Underground

It’s doing it again. This is the third time my soundtracks haven’t updated or renewed? I listen to them  bi weekly 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 I will check in with our engineering team about this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 I wanted to give you an update on this - our engineering team was able to manually refresh your playlists for you.

This being said, they mentioned your playlists were not refreshing due to you only listening to the playlists bi-weekly.

If you listen to the playlists more often, they should refresh on their own each week.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Craigmack10304
Underground
  • I need my playlist soundtracks reset. They haven’t in two weeks
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 I've escalated your report to our engineering team so they can help look into it.

0 Kudos

Craigmack10304
Underground

Mine haven’t in two weeks 

0 Kudos

Craigmack10304
Underground

Can someone please reset my playlist? Why do I have to ask every now and then?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 Personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Happy Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you.

We recommend taking a look at the For You page in the app for newly curated playlists and other content we hope you'll enjoy.

0 Kudos

amp012
Underground

I am really disappointed to see another feature that I enjoyed be removed without letting the consumers know. I have already canceled my subscription renewal and if I wasnt paid through the summer, I would have already left pandora. I have not seen anything new to replace or improve pandora after removing what seems like basic features. 

MaraJade116
Local Performer

Hi could I have my Soundtracks refreshed?  It looks like they haven’t updated in about 3 weeks.  Thank you!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MaraJade116 Nice to see you around the community!

Personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Happy Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you.

We recommend taking a look at the For You page in the app for newly curated playlists and other content we hope you'll enjoy.

0 Kudos

warrwirr
Underground

After numerous and long repair attempts, I am very surprised to learn by chance that so important changes have happened, such as the discontinuation of the weekly renewal of the personalized playlists. I would have expected a timely announcement! By the way:  under the title of the playlists there are still (now misleading) notices such as "Served fresh weekly" or "Refreshed for you every Sunday".

There are also no explanations for the new "For You" department.

The customer is left to his own devices. I am certainly not the only one who is severely disappointed.

KittyV
Local Performer

I have canceled my Premium subscription of many years due to this issue. My issues are simple but staggering: several Personalized Soundtracks have been refreshed as of today but only to remove the “Refreshed Every [day]” text without any mention of a discontinuation (more remain frozen and falsely promise further updates). The Drop still has top billing on New Music despite also being discontinued (which I had to learn of here instead of given notice that as a paid subscriber, I was being frustrated by a loss of services despite the price remaining the same). And seemingly in contradiction of the prevailing advice, the New Music For You section is no longer personalized to me, which is deeply disappointing because is ALSO now a lost service compared to past billing cycles.

I am sad to leave, my account is from 2009 and I have happily paid for years of a superior music service. This is no longer the case, especially when the other services are cheaper. Good bye, Pandora Premium, thanks for the great times and new music you showed me. I’ll miss your Radio Station algorithm.

dan_tuhy
Underground

I noticed that focus  is no longer on the Moods and activities list. I hope Pandora isn't planning on retiring it because people need special music for focused concentration, such as for studying, for example.

BTW, the page can be found at https://www.pandora.com/browse/music/activities/focus.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dan_tuhy I moved your post over to this existing thread: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Focus Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you.

0 Kudos