cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

Alchron
On the Rise

My playlists are not updating, they haven't updated since Saturday.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 Personalized soundtracks (e.g. Your Happy Soundtrack, Our Soundtrack) are no longer a feature. While personalized soundtracks you've already engaged with will no longer update, they'll remain available to you.

We recommend taking a look at the For You page in the app for newly curated playlists and other content we hope you'll enjoy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
56 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron I'll check in with our engineering team about this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Alchron
On the Rise

Thanks for the update, also you might want to get the team to look at the "For You" tab in the android app as the playlists aren't loading up in there as well since Saturday.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing in the For You tab?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

Sorry, wasn't able to get a screenshot but it appears to have resolved on that end, still haven't had my playlists update yet.

Craigmack10304
Underground

My weekly soundtracks aren’t resetting

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Craigmack10304 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Your [X] Soundtracks don't update anymore

I've escalated your feedback over to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

The only playlist that has updated so far was the "your happy playlist" but none of the others have updated yet.

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

My playlists that usually update on Mondays are not updating today, but the ones that are usually on Sundays did update.  The app says that they updated but after looking at the song lists in them they are the same as they were last week.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron I'll check in again with our engineers about this.

Thanks for reporting!

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

One playlist did update today, which was the happy playlist, so I'm not sure if the other ones will update next week or not.

Alchron
On the Rise

Hello,

I am having the same issue again with numerous playlists, can I get another refresh?

My chill, rainy day, and hypnotic playlists have not refreshed as well as the happy and party ones, can they be refreshed for me?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron I'll check in with our engineering team about this - thanks!

0 Kudos

Alchron
On the Rise

Thank you for the update, hope the refresh happens soon.

Alchron
On the Rise

@AdamPandora Has there been any word from engineering in regards to the refresh?  None of my playlists are updating as of today.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No word on this yet, @Alchron.

I'll make sure to give you an update as soon as I hear back from them.

Thanks again for all your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alchron Our engineers were able to manually refresh your playlists for you.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mr_JT
Local Performer

I am having the same problem with my weekly playlists not updating since last week. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mr_JT I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

0 Kudos

Luv1
Opening Act

Hey Adam - you’ve helped me out before. i have a thread already posted about my new music “The Drop” Pandora Playlist not updating. Now all my playlists are not updating. i’ve been waiting 3 months for the one playlist to be updated. i hope that my All my pandora playlists can be refreshed ASAP.  i’ve been with Pandora for quite some time but these recent upticks in issues and that nothing is getting fixed is pushing me out the door. i know this isn’t on you adam so i apologize but frustrating. please advise. 

thanks,

james

0 Kudos